Module A: Keats and Bright Star

icy2204

HSC
Hi!
Does anyone happen to have any notes or resources for Keats for Module A? My school teacher is uh questionable at best when it comes to English, and Keats (and especially Campion) seems to be quite an unpopular topic for schools to do for English (and completely irrelevant on the global English education scale).

Anything would be appreciated!

MrSir

HSC
N/A
Hi!
Does anyone happen to have any notes or resources for Keats for Module A? My school teacher is uh questionable at best when it comes to English, and Keats (and especially Campion) seems to be quite an unpopular topic for schools to do for English (and completely irrelevant on the global English education scale).

Anything would be appreciated!

i am a qualified English teacher and I have taught that . You are welcome to the notes I gave my year 12s if you would like them . I need yoyr email please

i_am_groot

HSC
i am a qualified English teacher and I have taught that . You are welcome to the notes I gave my year 12s if you would like them . I need yoyr email please
If its not too much to ask, would i please be able to have the brightstar and keats notes? My email is talasayrafi@gmail.com
Thank you!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)