Module A: NEED URGENT HELP (1 Viewer)

laurensky

HSC
I have this essay question:
The creatores of Frankenstein and Blade runner have anchored their visions in the social and cultural realities of their time. Despite contextual differences, at the heart of both texts is a fear that we may not be able to control what we create. Analyse how each text imaginatively portrays this fear.

But I have absolutely no idea what to write about. Any help would be amazing! Also, if anyone is willing to read over my essays, please PM me. Thanks in advance!

Jimmy2064

HSC
It's kind of a seemingly tricky question but with a simple idea behind it (the same idea behind the whole module).

Basically, the question is asking you; despite being contextually differentiated by almost 200 years, both texts address the same core issue of overstepping the boundaries of humanity (in assuming the role of creator) and the consequential effects this may have.

It's basically the main idea behind both texts (ie. creature in Frankenstein was meant to be a perfect specimen, which was rejected and as a result become increasingly knowledgeable and thus dangerous).

As with any question, use the issues (themes) you've already used in your assessment, and mold them to shape the question. At the start and end of every paragraph try to make a linking statement which shows that the ideas that you are presenting are addressing the question.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)