Module B: Critical Study of Texts (Hamlet) (1 Viewer)

hereyes

HSC
Hello there :wave:
I'm in need of essay questions pertaining to the critical study of Hamlet. Anyone out there who could share any questions?

Your help is much appreciated.

jet

Banned
HSC
Hello there :wave:
I'm in need of essay questions pertaining to the critical study of Hamlet. Anyone out there who could share any questions?

Your help is much appreciated.
"Each text has an expiration date."

How true is this of Shakespeare's Hamlet? Discuss with reference to both your perspectives and the perspectives of others.

alexrivalland

HSC
Discuss the significance of the role of the ghost in Hamlet

Is Hamlet a play which aska questions; or a tragedy which ultimately finds and faces answers?

'It is more interesting to see Hamlet as a play about forgiveness than a play about revenge" to what extent do you agree?

in your view how have dramatic techniques of been used to reveal memorable ideas in Shakespeares Hamlet? Support your view with detailed reference to the text

*FROOGIE*

HSC
Where do you think people get questions for the HSC think about it real hard oh wait there is something called a syllabus so if you want questions that are going to be in the exam please refer to the syllabus. The people who create the HSC exams only refer to the syllabus when creating questions!!!!!!

jellybelly59

HSC
Where do you think people get questions for the HSC think about it real hard oh wait there is something called a syllabus so if you want questions that are going to be in the exam please refer to the syllabus. The people who create the HSC exams only refer to the syllabus when creating questions!!!!!!
Technically they use the exam rubric more... but whatever makes you happy....

A leading publisher is preparing a new collection of texts entitled "Classic Texts for all Times"

According to the editor of this collection, a text may be considered a classic if it meets the following requirements:

It must be

• considered important in the time and context of its composition
  • reflect values and ideas which are relevant to a modern viewer or reader
  • soundly structured with unity of purpose and form
Argue for the inclusion or exclusion of the text you have studied in Module B in "Classic Texts for all Times"

You are to write a formal essay

Shortii Tania

im not short, im fun size
HSC
I hate Hamlet, it's boring and way too depressing. When i sit in class, I dont want to read a play where everyone dies! Only problem is is that i didnt concentrate on it whatsoever and have no good notes on the text. :uhoh:
Need some help! Would appreciate it if anyone would help or at least give me some notes.

Pain

I am Jack's wasted life.
HSC
Technically they use the exam rubric more... but whatever makes you happy....

A leading publisher is preparing a new collection of texts entitled "Classic Texts for all Times"

According to the editor of this collection, a text may be considered a classic if it meets the following requirements:

It must be

• considered important in the time and context of its composition
  • reflect values and ideas which are relevant to a modern viewer or reader
  • soundly structured with unity of purpose and form
Argue for the inclusion or exclusion of the text you have studied in Module B in "Classic Texts for all Times"

You are to write a formal essay
The Board can't afford these questions.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)