Module B Hate Thread (1 Viewer)

brettymaccc

HSC
It was fucked.

To actually answer the question properly required SO much bullshitting, especially for Speeches and the poems...

katoji

HSC
I did Hamlet. Although it was specific, I really enjoyed it to be honest lol. I had broad enough themes that I could adapt it...because the ending says so many things about the themes anyway.

But then again, I'm not sure if I expressed myself that well. Usually I do worse than think, whenever I think I do well.

engie_benji

HSC
this was a fucking joke for speeches, this question better get scaled well. I prepared 3 speeches and then they give you a specific one to talk about which i hadnt prepared for, had to bullshit so much

brettymaccc

HSC
this was a fucking joke for speeches, this question better get scaled well. I prepared 3 speeches and then they give you a specific one to talk about which i hadnt prepared for, had to bullshit so much
I agree. It's not the selection of one speech that pisses me off, it's the way they asked the question, how they asked for a personal judgment on how the end of one speech related to six other completely unrelated speeches, I bullshitted some stuff about universal ideas and related ideas of "unity" common in both Suu Kyi and Sadat and winged 3.5 pages, hoping for something above 10/20.

Memi

HSC
N/A
Speeches threw me off a bit, but it was good that there was an excerpt included.

kteague4

HSC
yeah, if there was not an excerpt then I would not have any backing evidence!

dannnys

HSC
N/A
Hamlet...wow.....defiently harder than previous years =/

Hayzazz

Pig Member
HSC
The question for In the Skin of a Lion was pretty much exactly the same as the one I had for trials, which I got 18/20 in!
So lucky LOL

Tennisaddict

HSC
That was horrific.

I even had Suu Kyi prepared and that was the worst question! I didn't say "my judgement" at all :/

katoji

HSC
Re: Module B - too specific?

It was too specific for those people who didn't study the last part of the play. I could relate it because I did have a general idea about what the last scenes were trying convey...and then I just linked it to my theme study. So I think I either did alright, or well.

themanman

HSC
N/A
lol

did orwells essays

i incorporated the essay they providing as a central text within my pre-planned essay

feels good man

b3kh1t

HSC
I did Hamlet. Although it was specific, I really enjoyed it to be honest lol. I had broad enough themes that I could adapt it...because the ending says so many things about the themes anyway.

But then again, I'm not sure if I expressed myself that well. Usually I do worse than think, whenever I think I do well.
Same here but still what the hell

HSC
wow hamlet was significantly harder than usual... managed to weave the quotes given into my pre prepared but still not happy

HSC

did the same as katoji

still not happy with my response though :s

SayWut

HSC
I almost jizzed in my pants when I saw that they specified Suu Kyi, I only had to tweak a few quotes and techniques here and there.

But in all seriousness I think that it's really unfair to the people doing speeches as they were specified a paragraph of the ONE OF EIGHT speeches, as opposed to someone doing Hamlet as they only had one scene.

aphorae

HSC
Uni Grad
I did Hamlet and I didn't like really like it, but at the end I took a look at the other electives and I was like lol shit... to anyone who hadn't prepared a specific poem/speech whatever. Bs'ed a lot but could've been worse, meh.

themanman

HSC
N/A

ahem

it said how didthe concluding statements of TEXT TYPE influence understanding

then...

it wanted an evaluation of the entirety of the text + AT LEAST one other and how it underscores each other essay

pretty happy cakes

i did that already in my pre-planned essayz

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)