Module B (1 Viewer)

ta26

HSC
N/A
For Module B do we always need to talk about textual integrity?? regardless of whether the question asked us to??

TQuadded

Breaking the limits.
HSC
For Module B do we always need to talk about textual integrity?? regardless of whether the question asked us to??
I don't think so but I did anyway for Paper 1 and Paper 2. I had the rubric in mind while writing, just to be on the safe end.

Mythos

HSC
you should mention it briefly in every paragraph

harrypotterfan

HSC
A very important (and often overlooked) aspect of Module B is that whilst you do need to have a thorough exploration of textual integrity and how it contributes to the coherence of your text, you don't need to specifically use the phrase 'textual integrity'. If you had a detailed examination of the concept as whole and all that it entailed (it would be hard not to, tbh), then you're all good :)

mcchicken

madman in a box
HSC
Yeah in class when we did Hamlet our teacher focused on textual integrity a lot, but made clear that BOSTES has begun to not focus on it as much in the past few years, so he told us to keep TE in mind when writing but not to focus our thesis on it or anything.

ta26

HSC
N/A
Thanks :) So if my thesis was something like "My understanding of the poetry of William Butler Yeats' has enabled me to affirm that his empowering use of language explores potent ideas and values surrounding the uncertainty of changing times" or something on the lines of that is that okay?
Sorry I'm just really worried :$

TQuadded

Breaking the limits.
HSC
Thanks :) So if my thesis was something like "My understanding of the poetry of William Butler Yeats' has enabled me to affirm that his empowering use of language explores potent ideas and values surrounding the uncertainty of changing times" or something on the lines of that is that okay?
Sorry I'm just really worried :$
It depends whether or not you talk about how the text as a whole conveys this.

ta26

HSC
N/A
Well the entire poem was about change and uncertainty so I guess I did but I focused on textual integrity as well

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)