Module C - Elective 2: Ways of Living (1 Viewer)

McLake

The Perfect Nerd
HSC
You have been invited to give a presentation to a youth forum on ways of living in our society.

What do the texts you have studied have to say about the possiblities and choices for different ways of living?

Deliver your findings by refering to your prescribed text, and at least TWO other related texts of your own choosing.

Last edited:

jam3s

Radiation Therapist
On soccer fields, In KFC, At uni, At clubs, and in
HSC
N/A
mine was on komninos the qestion was very expected so ithink i did ok but i don;t know why my school decided to do kominons, theres nothing on the net and not even 1 guild in book shops.
did any 1 else did komninos

[Paul]

jam3s said:
mine was on komninos the qestion was very expected so ithink i did ok but i don;t know why my school decided to do kominons, theres nothing on the net and not even 1 guild in book shops.
did any 1 else did komninos

I did komninos..you can find *some* stuff on him on the net but jsut the poems, no summaries or anyhitng...his stuff is sorta...tacky? i dont like his style of poems...but then i dont really like poetry :p

alby

cool duckie
HSC
i did seachange.....evil mandatory 2nd supp taking up time that could've been spent doing dialogue!!! *kicks the board*

kylie_robbo

Yeah... I did SeaChange for this one too... I wrote 10 pages...

What did you use as your two related texts?

I used
*Looking for Alibrandi (Melinda Marchetta, Penguin Books, 1992)
and
*The Princess Diaries (Disney, 2002)

alby

cool duckie
HSC
wow! 10 pages! congrats kylie
for my supps, i did:
American Beauty, directed by Sam Mendes
and
'Daniel at Breakfast' by Phillys McGinley

Nescient

HSC
N/A
we did komninos... i like his stuff cause some of it is so aussie... i wrote 8 pages on ths one :S
bleh my supps. were Shrek :D for hillston welcome and i did a telstra ad for materialistic for kuranda, 1992 and an article on kiera knightley and how self conscious she is about her weight... for the girls
im happy with this one!!! but pls no module B

jazmine1129

weight??

Nescient said:
an article on kiera knightley and how self conscious she is about her weight... for the girls
is that what that poem is about!! i always thought it was the girls getting drunk. DAIMN!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)