Module C - Powerplay (1 Viewer)

zahid

Sheikh Mujib-ur-Rahman
HSC
MeehShanku said:
i did exactly what u did (ie had thesis victor goes to most machiaevallian.) but i intrepreted "selection" as wat their movitation n who they r targeting (eg: Cleopatra exerting power over Antony), and "emphasis" as how they exert their power. Plz tell me thats right
lol yeah thats perfect- that was like one of my examples (...great minds think alike i guess.) :)

banana_monkey

Better than you
HSC
fantasy27 said:
i had no idea what the quote was about, i was really really confused, i just ended up regurgitating out my normal essay and tagging the quote behind on paragraphs and stuff like that... i hope i answered the question, i sort had to cut my last bit on 1984 out, damn, it had technique and stuff as well!
Awesome, thats the way to do it. Long live memorisation!

I agree with the not knowing what the hell the quote was on about. I think our class should have looked at what the actual module topic heading actually meant, instead of diving straight into the text. Oh well. I hope all goes well.

lourai*87

~"*_*"~
HSC
MeehShanku said:
i did exactly what u did (ie had thesis victor goes to most machiaevallian.) but i intrepreted "selection" as wat their movitation n who they r targeting (eg: Cleopatra exerting power over Antony), and "emphasis" as how they exert their power. Plz tell me thats right
Omg!!! theres hope!! I did 1984, but yeah i was confused as to whether it was the composer's "selection" of events etc or whether it was the character's selection of acts to convey their power. I went with both. There is only so much thinking one can do when producing 10 paces in 20 minutes!!! Yay. There remains hope.

Luke515

HSC
i hated the question, it was so different to every other powerplay question i'd ever seen. it didn't even have the word 'power' in it!! i found it was more on the nature of representation than on powerplay itself, which was crap. think i did OK though.

did anyone else HATE!!!!!!!!!!!!! antony and cleopatra???

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)