Modules and belonging question (1 Viewer)

kazemagic

HSC
Hey guys, im a noob at english here so im just wondering what do the modules mean? what are they for? I thought we were supposed to write essays on belonging for HSC

any halp wud be appreciated thanks :D

theind1996

HSC
N/A
Hey guys, im a noob at english here so im just wondering what do the modules mean? what are they for? I thought we were supposed to write essays on belonging for HSC

any halp wud be appreciated thanks :D
Oi ya fkn trash I'll help you out later if you want you can close the thread.

But in short, there's 2 papers. One is 45 marks. Other 60 marks.

The 2 hour long 45 mark paper is based on concept of belonging and has a 15 mark short answer/unseen text section, a 15 mark stimulus based creative writing section, and a 15 mark essay question based on the syllabus (known as the "rubric" for English) for which you have to answer with respect to your prescribed text (what you studied at school e.g. poetry by a certain poet, a novel by a certain author etc).

The 2 hour long 60 mark paper is based on 3 different modules - areas of focus. The "rubric" has these areas of focus. But each school can have different elective choices so I'll explain to you later what our school specifically does so as to avoid confusion.

kazemagic

HSC
Oi ya fkn trash I'll help you out later if you want you can close the thread.

But in short, there's 2 papers. One is 45 marks. Other 60 marks.

The 2 hour long 45 mark paper is based on concept of belonging and has a 15 mark short answer/unseen text section, a 15 mark stimulus based creative writing section, and a 15 mark essay question based on the syllabus (known as the "rubric" for English) for which you have to answer with respect to your prescribed text (what you studied at school e.g. poetry by a certain poet, a novel by a certain author etc).

The 2 hour long 60 mark paper is based on 3 different modules - areas of focus. The "rubric" has these areas of focus. But each school can have different elective choices so I'll explain to you later what our school specifically does so as to avoid confusion.
ohh alrite thanx theind much appreciated :) i shall be asking you more questions lol ty :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)