Monash Law (1 Viewer)

gaggaz

Gold Member
HSC
N/A
Gday folks,
Im in yr 12 and was hoping to study law next yr but dont think il get the score for monash or melbourne of 99.
The lesser career prospects of la Trobe and deakon kinda make me not wanna go there as much (although im sure theyd be great).
What i wanted to know is how difficult is it to transfer to law after first yr at monash? Iv heard its real tough at melbourne but not impossible at monash. Also a friends bro did it after first year from arts/science and his enter was originally 90.
Any wisdom you guys could share would be greatly appeciated.
Thanks.

turtleface

HSC
Its not difficult to transfer into law at Melbourne. in fact, its about 100 times easier to transfer into law, then get into it from VCE.

You need about a high 70s average at Uni first year. Pretty much everyone who I know that does commerce, gets like an average of 80-90 in first year, and these guys all got like 95, 96, 97 for VCE

I'm sure its the same at Monash.

Baiku

Coolest Member
HSC
turtleface said:
Its not difficult to transfer into law at Melbourne. in fact, its about 100 times easier to transfer into law, then get into it from VCE.

You need about a high 70s average at Uni first year. Pretty much everyone who I know that does commerce, gets like an average of 80-90 in first year, and these guys all got like 95, 96, 97 for VCE

I'm sure its the same at Monash.
Monash has A LOT more opportunity to transfer into law than Melbourne.

HSC
It is now no longer possible to do internal transfers at Melbourne due to the Growing in Esteem program.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)