Monk is Back!!!!!!!!!! (1 Viewer)

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
Yay!!! gotta love him. I cant say that i watched the entire episode last night though, but its still as good

fantasy27

HSC
N/A
i only saw bits and pieces of it.. but he's got to be the coolest detective out there.. wish it wasnt on saturday's.. im never home to catch it! ><

klh

HSC
monk is alright, the cases are so difficult to solve or pick out until he explains them.
feel sorry about his wife though (his on stage wife i mean).
An di love that theme song...makes me laugh all the time. ITs a jungle out there.

arielbelle

HSC
N/A
i'm a huuge monk fan! he's the coolest. i mean, his obsessive compulsion just makes him that extra bit cooler no? who'd want a stereotype detective, as if there aren't enough of them around already (on tv i mean)! apparently the guy who plays monk, tony shalhoub is also executive director! he's gotta be talented~!

klh

HSC
ans he starred in MIB, which i only noticed after watching MIB on tv like last year....he was that alien who has all the weapons....he is a very good actor, its just im used to him being monk and all and then normal, just confused me.
i wouldnt say monk is cooler, more interesting perhaps? but i agree, there are too many stereotypes and this one takes the cake for not being a "me too" product.

rightie

lost in suburbia hell
HSC
yay i luv monk heaps he rox my world.
i was so happy when i found out that he was coming YAY...
ooh and i used the guy who plays monk for an eng assessment task and it was so mad ... lol. lmao

overthaedge

HSC
Is it just me or does this new series of monk SUCK. Its nothing of what it use to be. I loved this show, watched it religiously, but now... its gone to the dogs. The hints arent that good, and they all follow basically the same sequences, not to mention theyre testing out the new concept of showing us WHO the killer is before Monk realizes. And that was half the fun, guessing who it was with Monk.
So now, monk is shit.

sleepy_tania

HSC
Monk is the greatest!!! such a funny show.

Wats with Sherona (sp) leaving!? I hate the new chick! wish shed go back 2 two guys and a girl!

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
klh said:
ans he starred in MIB, which i only noticed after watching MIB on tv like last year....he was that alien who has all the weapons....he is a very good actor, its just im used to him being monk and all and then normal, just confused me.
i wouldnt say monk is cooler, more interesting perhaps? but i agree, there are too many stereotypes and this one takes the cake for not being a "me too" product.
He was in Paulie too.

But Monk is the best.

Stottlemyer: "We got you a fake ID too."
Monk: "But... he doesn't look like me."
Stottlemyer: "That's a photo of you."

Gummy_bear

HSC
monk, or more, the guy who plays him, was also in.....that show with tim allen.. argh, i cant remember it! you know, they are on a tv show about aliens nad then they realy do get taken by aliens...damnit! ><

klh

HSC
sleepy_tania said:
Monk is the greatest!!! such a funny show.

Wats with Sherona (sp) leaving!? I hate the new chick! wish shed go back 2 two guys and a girl!
yeah, why did sherona leave [i think i missed a couple of eps]!!!! i like her more than the next one, although most of them are like clones of each other, blonde etc. although that black woman as his nurse was pretty funny.

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
klh said:
yeah, why did sherona leave [i think i missed a couple of eps]!!!! i like her more than the next one, although most of them are like clones of each other, blonde etc. although that black woman as his nurse was pretty funny.
Sharona (in the show) had to go back to New Jersey or something. Don't know why she left Monk though. Maybe the actors didn't get along or something. :rolleyes:

The new one's alright, I guess. I think we all like Sharona because we're used to her. As long as Monk's still there, I'm not complaining. :D Oh and also Randy - ROFL that guy is hilarious.

Constip8edSkunk

Joga Bonito
HSC
sharona kinda left pretty abruptly, the show just started with monk talking with his head doctor about sharona going back to her ex, and the shrink was yes shes gone, get over it...and that was that, lets move on to the crime which conveniently introduces a sharona-clone. i think i read somewhere the actress had a contract dispute or something.... could be wrong.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)