Mooloolaba schoolies: 25th Nov-2 Dec 2007 (1 Viewer)

smooth007

HSC
heyy i am going up to mooloolaba this year with 7 mates of mine. we are staying at Bellardoo holiday apartments and we were just in contact with them and there is still more rooms left!!!!
the place looks good.....across the road from beach.
heres the link....www.bellardoo.com
p.s. post if your going there during these dates :)

surfslaver

HSC
N/A
Hey there....Im going to mooloolaba this year too with 6 other mates.Shud be kikin, as my brother went last year and said it was awesome...beach, alcohol, chill out, heaps a night clubs, rly hot chix (according to my bro lol), what more could u want...COME TO MOOLOOLABA!!!25th - 2nd:)

kay/lah

HSC
hey there ...me and 6 other friends going up alexandra headlands ..like 10 min walk from mooloolaba...so excited lol..wehre u guys staying ? xx

smooth007

HSC
my mates and I are staying at bellardoo...its right on the beach...come down to mooloolaba for a few nights...should be good...where are you guys from?

surfslaver

HSC
N/A
bellardo...place to be...looks small but we got 2 rooms there and tis rly cheap, still looks nice tho. will free up lots a nice spending cash for the week as well.
:rofl: alexandra headlands...mooloolaba...they all the same beaches...will be one big beach party!!! lol :)

kay/lah

HSC
yeah planning on going to mooloolaba heaps ..got free acoomodation at alexandra headlands so pretty good ..im form melb how bout u ? xx

smooth007

HSC
heyy...yer we are from melb too...sooo pumped lol gonna be the best....might be on our flight :)

smooth007

HSC
ooo yerrr seen as though you have free accomodation....u must shout us a drink lol :)

kay/lah

HSC
must shout u guys a drink ay..lol we will ave t c bout that one lol:p
where bouts melb u from?
xx

Dominic

HSC
N/A
sounds like spam for the hotel... plus those follow on posts... lame.
smooth007 said:
heyy i am going up to mooloolaba this year with 7 mates of mine. we are staying at Bellardoo holiday apartments and we were just in contact with them and there is still more rooms left!!!!
the place looks good.....across the road from beach.
heres the link....www.spam.com
p.s. post if your going there during these dates :)

peggd

HSC
am goin 2 mooloolaba 24th Nov-1st Dec!
stayin at the Zanzibar Resort PENTHOUSE!!! 10 of us goin...6 of us in the penthouse!! (THATS ME!!! YAY!!!) soooooooo excited!:)

*emi*

HSC
hey yeah i'm going to mooloolaba too 8 of us going staying in the beach club not on the beach but it looks alright still... anyone know if mooloolaba is actually any good? like are there things to do? places to go? awesome massive beach parties? preferably with some hot guys haha.

peggd

HSC
yeh my friend's bin 2 mooloolaba and he sed it woz awsum....beach parties, clubs n pubs....BEACH....man seriously who needs anything else but the beach and boos huh?? lol.....i so cant wait its like.....3 weeks til we go!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!:headbang:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)