Moonie's Creative Writing Offering (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

silvermoon

caffeine fiend
getting the blood out of my caffeine system
HSC
Hey all, it seems every so often people start asking for other people's creative pieces to get different ideas. so, since i've finished high school forever *WOOT!* i thought i'd offer these up to the great gods of the english forum. i have one more that i'll upload later when i get it back.
cheers.

silvermoon

caffeine fiend
HSC
wanton-wonton said:
Very much appreciated.
thats cool dude.

ducky: no the rubber plant isn't one of them - this chick i tutor has it *sigh* - it IS the best one..and it si so better than your old lady/piano one!! i mean, come on, it's the story of this guys nervous breakdown from the position o fhis rubber plant!

angelduck

Behind a rock with a glitter gun poised and ready
HSC
I just remebered some good advice the dude on the advice line gave me!

He said:
*Have at least 3 pre-planned story lines (but not to actually memorize a particular story, because that makes it hard to adapt it to a question)
*Have them each from different perspectives than ur own (eg. I had one from an old lady in America early 20thC, a duck, and a teddy bear)
*Also try and have one that explores the journey through viewing someone else's (i.e. 2 journeys in the one story, you only need to really explore one in depth though)

super katie

BEHOLD!
HSC
silvermoon said:
thats cool dude.

ducky: no the rubber plant isn't one of them - this chick i tutor has it *sigh* - it IS the best one..and it si so better than your old lady/piano one!! i mean, come on, it's the story of this guys nervous breakdown from the position o fhis rubber plant!
Very very similar to a part of a Red Dwarf book....

Moonlite

HSC
Thanks!! They were great... how do people come up with something like that in exam-conditions with just 40 minutes!? My mind just goes blank...

silvermoon

caffeine fiend
HSC
Moonlite said:
Thanks!! They were great... how do people come up with something like that in exam-conditions with just 40 minutes!? My mind just goes blank...
lol. this crap is what comes out when my mind goes blank. heh. what does that say about my mental state i wonder...better not look into that one too deeply :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)