MOrality, Ethics and Commitment to the Law (1 Viewer)

meh

hi everyone

does anyone have a big more info on morality ethics and commitment to the law on CRIME - cause all i have is 1 page of notes and while I can work in other points from the other chapters, i would really feel more confident with info specificaly on this section

for those of you who would like to exchange notes perhaps; i do crime (orfcourse), world order and family.

thankyou all in advance!!!

Anna:apig:

kieransgirl

well pretty much ur morals and ethics (what u value and hold important) influence how u view crimes. thus people from different backgrounds, because they are brought up differently find crimes to be less/more serious. for example in iraq stealing is a very serious crime and is dealt with by chopping off the offenders hand where as in australia you would just get a fine or imprisonment. what im trying to say is that different people will think that some crimes are more serious and therefore deserve higher punishments. commitment to the law and obeying the law depends on whether u agree with it. one of the main reasons for breaking the law is because u dont beleive that law should exist. also talk about how some people are unable to obey the law as they need to steal to survive and therefore they do not think it inethical to steal....thats all i can really say
just elaborate on it and use lots of examples

HannieStar

Actually- can I take a look at your w/o notes, i can give you all mine except the themes- which im so screwed for. I was really sick for that and everyone's notes for it were weird-like they discussed to learm it instead of writing....

meh

i dun realy understand ur requests or question could please pm me

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)