morbid crushes?

tyra

HSC
when i was in high school i crushed on this guy who was short and fat, looked like a midget he did. i had no idea why and was too embarrassesd to tell anyone coz i thought i was ill and there was something wrong with me. i tried so hard to get him out of my head but couldn't and this crush lasted all the way from year 9 to 12. i only recently realised that what made me fall for him was his personality rather than his looks, so i guess i wasn't as shallow as i had previously thought. has anybody ever had a morbid crush on someone?

Abu Ghurayb

Banned
HSC
N/A
You only just realised that you liked a fat midget for his personality and not his looks? I think you're more ill than you first thought.

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
Abu Ghurayb said:
You only just realised that you liked a fat midget for his personality and not his looks? I think you're more ill than you first thought.
HAHAHAHAHAHA.....so true

n i dont know ne1 that has neva had a crush...sum jus have a new one each week, sum last for ages (like tyras)

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
i also had a crush on someone who was not only short, fat and not particularly attractive... he was also rather mean.
this's what happens in year 8 '-_-

RingerINC

BBoy OG Loc Gangsta
HSC
Dreamerish*~ said:
i also had a crush on someone who was not only short, fat and not particularly attractive... he was also rather mean.
And pretending to be black was coo, oh wait that still is cool...izzle

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
RingerINC said:
And pretending to be black was coo, oh wait that still is cool...izzle
hmm. he actually did pretend to be black. but anyway.

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
Dreamerish*~ said:
did u go 2 skool with jumb?

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
crushes it happens to everyone at one point in their schooling. i don't think anyone has crushed on me. haha the impossibility of it. :D

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
RingerINC said:
jumb went to school?

hahahaha...touche

i have a crush on u wrong_turn :eek:, dont tell my e-bitch thou

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
don't worry we'll keep this under the carpet. muse won't know anything ;)

boasboy

MUSTARD*
HSC
i got crushed by someone that was short, fat and ugly :D

i had a crush in... year 6 i think :p she was rather the opposite of what tyra and dreamerish described XD~ ( unless my little mind has deceived me.. )

wanton-wonton

HSC
tyra said:
when i was in high school i crushed on this guy who was short and fat, looked like a midget he did. i had no idea why and was too embarrassesd to tell anyone coz i thought i was ill and there was something wrong with me. i tried so hard to get him out of my head but couldn't and this crush lasted all the way from year 9 to 12. i only recently realised that what made me fall for him was his personality rather than his looks, so i guess i wasn't as shallow as i had previously thought. has anybody ever had a morbid crush on someone?
Thanks for sharing you arrogant prick. No one needs to know whether you're shallow or not.

wanton-wonton

HSC
Dreamerish*~ said:
I'm short, fat and ugly.

Fuck you.

Let's go out now.

[N]otorious

HSC
tyra said:
That's the most pathetic thing I have ever read... your the most shallow person on these boards. Don't judge people for their looks, I hope that guy gets laid more than u ever will... the nerve of some people.

Pace_T

HSC
[N]otorious said:
That's the most pathetic thing I have ever read... your the most shallow person on these boards. Don't judge people for their looks, I hope that guy gets laid more than u ever will... the nerve of some people.

I totally agree with that

*mel*

[N]otorious said:

I agree. U act like you're all noble and have realised ur not shallow because u liked him for his personality, and then u go on to say that it was a morbid crush... hmmm

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)