More Band 6 Results in Standard English (1 Viewer)

Lazarus

Retired
HSC
Students have scored Band 6 for individual questions in previous years (and those responses can be seen in the Standards Packages), but only three students have ever managed to obtain such scores across the entire examination.

LazyBoy

HSC
im quite proud of my 81 in std english. but congrats to da ppl who got band 6 :p

~Han~

HSC
i have been fiddling around with the SAM comparing the UAI if i did standard or advanced english (im presently contemplating dropping from advanced to standard) and it looks as though standard english is more beneficial to your UAI if u get in the mid- high band 5 than if u did advanced english...

Does this mean standard english is more beneficial if you get a band 5 or 6 than english adv?

kow_dude

HSC
~Han~ said:
i have been fiddling around with the SAM comparing the UAI if i did standard or advanced english (im presently contemplating dropping from advanced to standard) and it looks as though standard english is more beneficial to your UAI if u get in the mid- high band 5 than if u did advanced english...

Does this mean standard english is more beneficial if you get a band 5 or 6 than english adv?
No. Both Standard and Advanced scale the same. The only difference is that it is much more diffifult to get in the higher bands with standard english.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)