More Personal Schoolies... (1 Viewer)

Nashie

Ace up my sleeve
HSC
While talkiong about schoolies today in a "study" period, we worked out that we would much rather to go somewhere out of the way of the schoolies crowd with our whole group (male + female + other which not sure about) and worked out that it would be great to rent a big house and everyone go up there to celebrate the ending of our school lives with those who helped us get through them!

Anyone else had this sort of idea for schoolies, or has anyone does this before to give us an overview of if it works well or not!

It should be great, barbies for every meal and the people we want to be around, and no stupid drunk dickheads running around going nutz!

Nashie

Ace up my sleeve
HSC
Well, I wasn't actually thinking seriously about going until I heard about this, now it sounds awesome, but I was planning a massive party for my 18th which would have been my contribution to schoolies (I turn 18 exactly a month after my last exam)!

ashley_smashley

HSC
about 10 of us have the same idea about havin a out of the way skoolies at a holiday house i own at ulladulla

ariande

The Don
HSC
My friends and I are going to Smith's Lake, right next to Forster, and that should be fairly quiet. We've got two houses there.

Luke_D

HSC
Nashie said:
While talkiong about schoolies today in a "study" period, we worked out that we would much rather to go somewhere out of the way of the schoolies crowd with our whole group (male + female + other which not sure about) and worked out that it would be great to rent a big house and everyone go up there to celebrate the ending of our school lives with those who helped us get through them!

Anyone else had this sort of idea for schoolies, or has anyone does this before to give us an overview of if it works well or not!

It should be great, barbies for every meal and the people we want to be around, and no stupid drunk dickheads running around going nutz!
FORSTER!

Me and 5 mates are staying in an appartment in Forster for the second week of schoolies. We had a similar attitude. We didn't want to go to the Gold Coast. Forster will still be popular, just not as rowdy.

whitie

HSC
Brunswick/Byron Bay...We've got a housr first and second week 16 of us are going

johnny_87

HSC
I went away with 12 friends to The Entrance on the June long weekend. Great times. You can do this any time (I'll be doing it at least once after schoolies). Schoolies, on the other hand, is once in a lifetime!

Picle

HSC
ariande said:
My friends and I are going to Smith's Lake, right next to Forster, and that should be fairly quiet. We've got two houses there.

Me and some mates might be going to Bluey's Beach near smiths lake :p

wwjd_frog14

HSC
yeh heaps of ppl r renting houses n stuff....my group of friends from skool is going 2 forster 4 2 weeks or sumthing... coz my besties parents own 2 holiday apartments or sumthing like that....but by the time they had arranged that i had already booked a schoolies cruise with friends from outside of skool...

but forster and that area seems really popular :)

kristylee_

HSC
N/A
Picle said:
Me and some mates might be going to Bluey's Beach near smiths lake :p
ive got some friends that live up there.... it is soo sooo sooooo nice

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)