MOS: the 2008 annual (1 Viewer)

bazookajoe

Shy Guy
HSC
MOS have no credible releases because dance 'music' is terrible

K

katie_tully

my favourite MOS was probably the 2005 annual

i havent got 2008 yet. meh, though. ill check out the line up and then decide to part with my $20

HSC
I have the 3cd version. I really don't think they had enough quality stuff on there for 3 cds, but there's some alright stuff on there.

johony

HSC
politik said:
It's the fucking worst pop compilation ever. Yes I DL'd the AU version - it's a wanky long ROXY CLUB PARAA TONITE BROOOOO piece of shit.

I'm ashamed I used to like this gay-club house shit. The only credible release by MOS is its Mashed Compilation.
Nothing on MOS is good at all nowdays, except for the Chillout Sessions series; which isn't even dancey.

Fabric live, eshay.

7th Sign

HSC
yeah I have the 3cd one its quite poor,

very old songs nothing really new.

Its nothing great personally I wouldn't buy it lol might be ok to throw in the head unit when theirs nothing else good to listen to but...

icraig88

Can I Kick It?
HSC
politik said:
It's the fucking worst pop compilation ever. Yes I DL'd the AU version - it's a wanky long ROXY CLUB PARAA TONITE BROOOOO piece of shit.

I'm ashamed I used to like this gay-club house shit. The only credible release by MOS is its Mashed Compilation.
ROFL!!

i second this opinion.. house/pop music is for fluro queers who wear girls jeans and do their hair like rod stewart.

bound to be rubbish without even looking at the playlist.

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
sXcGuRl69aU said:
oh wow politik, yr so indie.

lol thats the same thought that ran through my head :shy:

i love u matt, we have a soul connection.

Pndakis 4 lyfe.

some of the songs on it are funky. they included road to recovery yay. not buying it though too many of the tracks are played out yo.

HSC
Argh....MOS annual is fucking terrible. cheesey commercial house song after cheesy commercial house song for 2 hours >_< .

Mind you, Ministry of Sound are still putting out some fine albums....chillout sessions 10 and Ministry of Sound Underground 2008 are ace (y)

Evilo

HSC
I bought 2008 annual (aus) - im majorly dissapointed. There maybe 6 songs (max) i would even listen to, and mix on my radio dj sessions. :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)