most annoying person in an exam room (1 Viewer)

..:MizJay:..

Super Supre Member
HSC
yeh at my english paper 2 which i did at school there was like some national parade of whipper snippers marching around my school.. not quite but the whipper snipper was quite annoying..

and at my trials at the rsl i did the same thing hehe just wave my cup around and they come running over with the jug of iced water.. so nice! but then everyone sits there and crunches it really loud.. and because the water is so nice and freshly chilled the condensation from the cup gets on my paws and puts wetness onto my pages... :(

other than that.. oh yes and the ladies running around with trays of coffee and cakes and whatever else.. what the hell is with that? at first i thought it was for us but then i realised 6 cups of coffee wouldnt be enough for all of us.. so i got the shits and ignored my lady when she topped up my water... hehe..sweet sweet revenge

superbird

HSC
the best is when there is a school assembly happening outside ur exam room.

J

jhakka

I like a bit of noise out of the exam room. Makes me feel like the world isn't based on the exam.

The most annoying thing in a Maths exam is when someone drops a calculator and someone shushes them. Then someone else drops a calculator, and they get shushed. And then someone else drops a calculator... It's funny for about three seconds before it gets irritating. Damn idiots who do General at my school. The advanced side was at least trying.

chicaraca

Australierin
HSC
N/A
Aaahhh the most annoying thing has to be those people who continuously sniff throughout the exam, like every thirty seconds! Once in a language exam I was so tired of putting up with it that I asked the supervisor to pass the offending sniffer a box of tissues! He didn't even blow his nose properly but continued sniffing!!! It was horrible!! I could hardly concentrate :(

matty_boi17

HSC
N/A
That god damn supervisor. She watches the clock and I am POSTIVE that she gains some sick, near orgasmic pleasure from telling us it's pens down, times up.

She needs a good bopping with a frypan.

Crikket

Exactly Member
HSC
in the trials, SOMEONE brought a mobile phone in and they put an alarm on or something otherwise they got a thousand messages, it kept beeping every 10 minutes.

it would've been ok if they'd asked to go and turn it off, but no one had the guts to withstand our annoyed (and deadly) looks :D

Crikket

Exactly Member
HSC
i hate sitting next to a smart person, they write too much and psyche you out.

and i hate sitting where you can see your boyfriend/girlfriend/person you like, you get way too distracted.

Trigger189

XYLENE-FREE ZONE
HSC
this girl next to me, she always finishes before the end, and im still writing frantically. she makes it so dramatic, does a huge sigh, crosses her arm, pisses me off

matty_boi17

HSC
N/A
I haven't got it bad... I'm at the front! Hehehehe, and we don't have any smug, holier-than-thou kids either which is a bonus.

That damn supervisor though... *sharpens axe*

Stilla

NNGHHH
HSC
The girl who finished top 3 in english out of over 150 students in one of the top schools in the state breaking down because she forgotten one sentence out of 19 pages in one of the 16 essay's she'd memorised.

SarahMary

*Procrastination Central*
HSC
there's one of my friends that i HATE sitting near in exams.... He's a big-time fidgeter... SO annoying!

gordo

Resident Jew
HSC
the water drinkers piss me off

its your hsc for christs sake, don't come thirsty!

gemita

Raube Hohle convert
HSC
I like people who finish early and then sit around looking bored and fiddling with their papers...it makes me feel reassured that at least I've got enough to say to fill in the whole time and that they musn't have written much.

Dougie

Procrastinating Member
HSC
only by a couple of minutes, nothing to gloat about. when i say finished, it's not like i didn't have more to say though!

mishka

HSC
N/A
i finished english paper 2 with one minute to go, but that's hardly "early." my watch just happened to be a minute faster than the supervisor's!!

i hate noisy writers. i find the best way to stop noisy writing is to have a layer of paper under the one you're writing on to absorb the noise!! :)

Crikket

Exactly Member
HSC
i had 5 minutes to go in the japanese one, and so did everyone in the class.
we just looked at each other, looked at the paper then just looked at each other... so on and so forth for about 5 minutes. we could've gotten some valuable last minute marks, but it was a 3 hour exam, and we really couldn't be bothered.
NEVER have to speak japanese EVER AGAIN! mwahaha!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)