most annoying person in an exam room (1 Viewer)

Shifty

Bulldogs 04' Premiers
HSC
chick wore thongs to the exam and she left early and because it was so quiet, the clapping of the thongs was apmlified.....and she fucked my concentration up even more

JayWalker

HSC
Yes well I think the most annoying person in my exam room (full of 10 people -special provisions-), we are all using laptops n shit and i look up and I have this OLD woman supervisor just staring at me, the whole exam..

I think she was dead or something she was so still... and in the same position for the whole test...

I wanna do tests on BEAN BAGS!

mack

Banned
HSC
In the maths exam yesterday, the person in front of me was clicking their toes inside their shoes. Easily the most annoying thing ever.

JayWalker

HSC
Yes mack that could be annoying,
Still think the people that jiggle their legs get annoying, or the ones that always make the thinking noises "uhh,, ohhh,, yes!!!" or the ones that kick your chair by accident...

shara007

I'm located up stairs, @ my house... on a street,
top 5 annoying people!

5. Me during drama/maths trial... I was really sick and trying to be quiet, and ended up coughing that much that i had to run out and throw up :confused:

4. Coughing/Clicking People

3. Supervisor Woman who makes the speech thing at the start. "If you feel sick, inform ME, if you have a problem, inform ME, if ...... Inform ME, inform ME inform ME inform ME... (you get the picture! ;) )

2. Person who does that stupid *drip........ drip.......* sound!! *shakes fist* trouble for you!!!

1. Stacey Magoo.... im going to try to explain the annoyingness of this chick. now, everything i say, multiply it by a million.... then do it again another 5 thousand times... right, so no matter where she sits in the hall, you can hear her breathing really heavy, but its not just breathing, its sniffing and she does this snort thing too, all at the same time..... then, because shes really really big, she knocks tables when she's leaving, and she has mouldy feet... and she takes her shoes off, and again, no matter where you are in the exam you can smell her.... there are other character flaws about her, but, im feeling sick just thinking about her...

JayWalker

HSC
back in the SC, every school has their own jackass, and ours just happened to think farting was funny,

I was over the other side of the bloody room and it still stunk, he did it like 4 times in 1 exam and youd here a giggle but was so ........ stupid

LadyBec

KISSmeCHASY
HSC
the guy in front of me in maths today who rocked up late, left early, leant back on my desk and he smelt really icky...yes icky :p and he made all the noise grrrrrrr

greentree

JayWalker said:
just smack him on the head :D
possibly could've caught the nasty rash though, best if you perhaps poke him with a sharp pencil:)
theres a guy in my room that like glares at you if you even breathe loudly by accident, then today he dropped his pens, pencil, calculator and finally his question booklet, all at different times of course!!!then the supervisor gave him an extra desk, lucky bastard, all the junk i had and coulda done with an extra desk myself!! of course then we all glared at him:)

flipsyde

Shutup!...that's why
HSC
The girl next to me sniffs and the girl behind me kicks the chair

Skeeta

HSC
i get annoyed by the little things...

like the tables being out of line.. or the person in front being too close I NEED MY SPACE!!!

the desks are too small and my one for english had about 20 suicide notes written on it.. bit of a freak out but still distracting... omg in the same test this guy infront of me had the BIGGEST zit i have every seen on the back of his neck... i was mesmorised... i just wanted to stab it with my pen all through the exam..

our school is POVO our desks dont have straight legs so the supervisors walk around with chunks of cardboard to try and straighten them up

grrrr

flipsyde

Shutup!...that's why
HSC
small hings annyoy me to... we have wobbly desks... very annoying... pen clicking doesnt bother me or anything but little things that are stupid.. they do!!!

pussy_cat

Hyper
HSC
Hey this isnt really annoying, kinda is, we do our small exams in a small hall down the road from school, anyways the people watchin us decided to be nice and opened the big doors up so that the breeze could go through the room and we all had this view of a lake and trees and stuff, very relaxing yet i found myself staring out their for long periods of time, lol. Anyway 30 mins into the exam, this guy from my class rocks up and decides he'l do it now - apparently he thought it was on the next day (note: he smokes a LOT of weed) we hear his car coming, see him parking, and anyway he just stolls on in, looking stoned as we all expected and so we all crack up laughing at him. Annoying yet hilarious. I thought they werent supposed to let him do it!

Oh yeah, i've banned MYSELF from clicky pens, cuz when i think i click constantly without even knowin it lol!!

HSC
i get annoyed by the supervisors they annoy the shit outta me coz they wont let me fkn cheat dammit, stupid annoying old tools

Skeeta said:
our school is POVO our desks dont have straight legs so the supervisors walk around with chunks of cardboard to try and straighten them up

grrrr
our skewl isnt povo, i saw em using paper not cardboard so quit discriminating against our school its the best most loveliest school ever.

chicaraca

Australierin
HSC
N/A
Skeeta said:
the desks are too small
:uhhuh:

Haha yes we have the same problem. And in German exams I need to use a huge dictionary which ends up taking up half the desk.

Luckily in the trials the teachers were nice enough to let us use two desks ;)
one for us + one for the dictionary :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)