Most ANNOYING things when Driving (2 Viewers)

mr_brightside

frakfrakfrakcackmackshack
HSC
MuffinMan said:
i still don't see the point of a hook turn. wouldn't it make it more dangerous?
it's because they have giant fucking trams coming up yr arse

Dumsum

has a large Member;
HSC
If you're on a bike it beats trying to cross several lanes of traffic, by moving over to the left you're effectively missing all of it (there will usually be a pedestrian crossing zone which you can wait in. I suppose you could even turn 90° to the right and wait as if you were coming from that direction to begin with).

Dragonfyre

HSC
The most annoying thing that happened to me was when I was at a traffic light. There were two lanes, one for turning left and one for turning right and going straight. Of course, if you know that all the cars in the right lane are turning, then you could technically go into the left lane to pass them, while they are waiting to turn. Causes less hastle. Only I was going straight, in front of all the cars, and the car to my left wanted to go straight too. Not that I knew, apart from the fact that the light to turn left changes to green before the one to go straight. I can't see his blinker, obviously. When the light turned green for everybody he just accelerated, not even looking at me. If I hadn't decided to hesitate for a second then we would have crashed, as the lane then narrows to one lane across the traffic light. He just cut righ tin front of me! That annoyed me. And they thought that we red P-platers drove badly. ;)

mr_brightside

HSC
So many useless cunts on the road on Saturday.

firstly some cunt in his 4WD decides to change lanes as we're stopping at the lights cause he wanted to get across. without using his indicator and without looking. other minor events were various that day.

then later that night some idiot OLD PERSON in a commodore decides my lane, well, just looks alot damn better for some reasons. Indicates. See's me. Slows. Still tries to change into the lane. I pull a lane to the left and go around the useless fucker. Shit go back to your home and whinge about young people already?

CieL

HSC
I was soooooooooooo pissed off yesterday

I started work at 5:30am.. and was getting in my car to go home after my tiring shift..

I parked in the parking lot which is connected to the side of my workplace..
So, at the front of my workplace is a row of 45 degree parking.. then a driveway into the parking lot.. then more 45 degree parking..

All tired n shit.. I headed to the exit of the parking lot.. and there was a camry sportivo standing still at the exit.. I waited, because I knew the 45 degree parking does obstruct view and people get cautious.. but I saw no cars go past and was positive the camry could go.. so I gave two short beeps.. no response.. *waits 5secs* BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP!!! I was fkn pissed.. so I'm like.. fuck you.. I'm going to go out thru the entrance..

And when I start to reverse to turn my car around.. I see a FUCKING MIDDLE AGED KOREAN MAN unlock the door to the fucking sportivo.. and climb into the drivers seat..

Are you fucking blind?? You parked in a driveway.. you parked in a parking lot's only exit.. there were SEVERAL vacant spaces to his left, AND to his right.. yet he had to park in the driveway.. a complete UTTER idiot

I then gave him the finger and proceeded out of the entrance

mr_brightside

HSC
I was coming down Epping Rd at 80kmh and this stupid woman decides to pull out infront of me going like 40km.
BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP. dropped a gear, changed lanes, and evil eyed her.

iamsickofyear12

HSC
mr_brightside said:
I was coming down Epping Rd at 80kmh and this stupid woman decides to pull out infront of me going like 40km.
BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP. dropped a gear, changed lanes, and evil eyed her.
People pull out in front of me like that almost every time I go to uni.

Azamakumar

bannèd
HSC
iamsickofyear12 said:
People pull out in front of me like that almost every time I go to uni.
hahahahahahahah

hahahaahahhahaahhahahhahaah

Jesus I need to grow the fuck up.

Katie123

Clinical is OVER
HSC
I had a 4WD try to chand lanes when i was half way past it. lucky he was considerte enough to not look and indicate when i was next to it. bloody 4WD should be out of the city

mishy-mushu

HSC
I annoy myself when im driving... I get the stares really bad. I stare into space and my eyes go all weird lol.

mishy-mushu

HSC
Get fuk'd. Its a known fact that NSW drivers have more accidents due to not knowing road rules, than in any other state.

mishy-mushu

HSC
Lol yes we get stereotyped as 'P platers' and that we are all bad drivers but seriously have you seen some ole ppl drive, they still think they riding a horse and cart. lol.

PrinceHarry

HSC
N/A
Any P platers who saw my P plate always tried to overtake me for some reason, even if I was at the upper speed limit. Too much ego I suppose.

CieL

HSC
I think you're too egocentric.

I'm sure that the other p-plater would overtake anyone, not just you in particular.

I mean.. pfft, what makes you so special?

Unless you drive like an utter retard and totally stand out, then I shut up

Pace_T

HSC
i sometimes play loud arabic hip hop music in the car to get peoples emotions going. sooo many people give me dirties and they stare. just wat i want, attention! HA!
i bet thats annoying to most people :p

CieL

HSC
Pace_T said:
i sometimes play loud arabic hip hop music in the car to get peoples emotions going. sooo many people give me dirties and they stare. just wat i want, attention! HA!
i bet thats annoying to most people :p
OMG! You're one of them!

That music interferes with my eardrums.

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
having 5 people in the car is a bad enough distraction
but 5 people + loud music= disaster

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)