Most ANNOYING things when Driving (1 Viewer)

Uncle

Banned
HSC
when turtleman doesnt overtake after 60 seconds of blinking on M4 motorway

Assholes who cross the road when there is a crossing/stoplight 5 metres up.

Seriously, i will fucking kick you in the ass if you try it.
if i was back in the special forces, i would run them fucking down and hopefully my commander doesnt catch me doing that with his UAV.

HSC
N/A
i've seen the way you female green P platers overtake bicycle riders - you shouldn't be on the road because you can't multi-task, because you're inconsiderate, and because you're terrible

i was on my motorcycle this afterlunch riding along the highway, put my blinker on to turn off into a side street a good 100m or some shit before i wanted to turn so the ugly, fat slut in her black hyundai getz or whatever the fuck it was, could get the idea and not run up my ass. anyhow, i was about to make the turn and she suddenly rushes past me with less than 1m clearance in both lanes

FUCK

conclusion: women shouldn't drive.

brookl

HSC
i have no problem with motorbikes. i always look out of them and never get too close to the back of them. i only have a problem with 'push bikes' on the road

squiz29

HSC
tottally i agree with brookl, pushbikers are anoying when they are on the road.
i nearly ran 2 over cause it was dark, they didnt have reflective cloths and/or lights on their bikes and they were takeing up a whole lane! arr lucky for them it was a 3 lane road and i saw them in time to change lanes.

quik.

HSC
i have no problem with motorbikes. i always look out of them and never get too close to the back of them. i only have a problem with 'push bikes' on the road
You seem to not be as horribly retarded as many other people so I will just briefly explain and hope that you are a bit more understanding in the future

If there is no bicycle lane/emergency lane or if the emergency lane is full of glass and other crap, they have every legal right to take up and 'own' a lane. Obviously doing this on a 100km/h road is a pretty unsafe thing to do, however, most roads with that kind of limit are multi-lane... if you simply change lanes to overtake at a safe distance everybody stays safe and happy

Also, if you truly do notice motorcycles out there then thanks for looking out for us and keep it up

HSC
N/A
no she shouldn't keep it up she should stay the fuck off the road because she and this other moron, squiz, have an attitude towards cyclists that bloody deadly. she doesn't know the road rules, she has an attitude towards LEGAL VEHICLES that's deadly, and she should be sitting at home drinking tea and eating biscuits.

cyclists are dying because of attitudes like that.

quik.

HSC
no she shouldn't keep it up she should stay the fuck off the road because she and this other moron, squiz, have an attitude towards cyclists that bloody deadly. she doesn't know the road rules, she has an attitude towards LEGAL VEHICLES that's deadly, and she should be sitting at home drinking tea and eating biscuits.

cyclists are dying because of attitudes like that.
There was some lady who killed 2 people (7 years apart, car driver and a motorcyclist) at the exact same corner/intersection and p much has not been punished. In SA I think

Makes me sadface

squiz29

HSC
excuse me but i am a bike rider myself and i do respect their rights to the road as much as my rights as a driver in a car, it just pisses me off when they dont wear visable clothing and dont have lights on their bikes when they are riding at night time, or when they are careless and dont look before they cross the road. i would never ever hit a bikerider on purpose.

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
I fully acknowledge the legal right of cyclists to own a lane if they so choose and that's fine :). I just personally find it kind of irritating when it's not a multi laned road and/or you can't overtake them safely, so you have to sit behind them for ages. That's all. I know they can. Just wish they wouldn't, sometimes.

Kwayera

Passive-aggressive Mod
HSC
I fully acknowledge the legal right of cyclists to own a lane if they so choose and that's fine :). I just personally find it kind of irritating when it's not a multi laned road and/or you can't overtake them safely, so you have to sit behind them for ages. That's all. I know they can. Just wish they wouldn't, sometimes.
This.

I also saw a cyclist pop out of nowhere the other day when I was doing 100 on the M7. Freaked me out. If he'd made a wrong move there would have been nothing I could have done to stop myself from hitting them.

quik.

HSC
M7 has a bicycle path built separate from the highway itself iirc, he prob came off that

Just so you know etc

Kwayera

Passive-aggressive Mod
HSC
doing 120 in a 110 zone isn't exactly hooning

and sitting in the right lane doing the speed limit or under isn't just annoying, it's fucking dangerous because all the dickheads who do want to do like 140 will swerve into the other lanes like morons just to get around you
I'm not suicidal, I only do that on roads like Ryde/Lane Cove road where the fuckers should know better.

Kwayera

Passive-aggressive Mod
HSC
M7 has a bicycle path built separate from the highway itself iirc, he prob came off that

Just so you know etc
I know, I saw the bike track, I just don't know why he dropped off it onto the shoulder where he clearly had nowhere else to go but the road itself.

Azarnakumar

Banned
HSC
Pedestrians. Seriously, fuck you. There's this fucking amazing invention for you, called a fucking footpath. And to get between them, you use crossings. It's not that fucking hard. Was going down eddy av today when some cock steps out into the lane in front of a bus. So I was gunning it, sue me. I wanted to beat the bus, and I did. Instead of peering out around the front of it (nevermind going behind it I don't mean to ask SO much of you) you sprint into my lane and force me to e brake to a stop. It was fairly impressive if I say so myself, a bunch of rowdy, gung ho males by stand C that were watching gave me a hearty round of applause.

But anyway, I'm stopped, in the left lane, hindering a bus. And you take my sparing your life as a personal fucking invitation to cross the road. So, darting out into the next lane, you send a stationwagon swerving to a stop. In my lane. A few good cm from my leg. And while I attempt to make room for the stationwagon by accelerating off, you jump back in front of me.

Fucking seriously you cock, make up your fucking mind and stick with it. Here's hoping that the stationwagon barrels through next time.

Last edited:

chuboy

HSC
Anyone, particularly a P-plater, who thinks they are a skilled driver.

Humble drivers > Nervous drivers > Hotshot drivers

Jeee

Banned
HSC
Well, atm I'm learning and I simply hate it when people are so fricking inconsiderate ie speed up and overtake me (with attitude) and just being shit.
If I freak out I might end up killing a few people.

HAVE EMPATHY FOR THE L PLATERS. :mad:

Uncle

Banned
HSC
faggots who think they are so cool with their fucken nissan skylines or Audi R6's and turn up the volume full blast with their fuckwit doof doof music.
makes me want to smash their beloved vehicle to bits.

back in the marines driving bashed up old trucks was the usual mode of light ground transport, unlike the cunts in their cars with faggot body paint and neons/lights.

i should keep an RPG-7 in the boot or an M16/AR-15 equipped with an M203

Azarnakumar

Banned
HSC
seriously though, careful>mad cunts>nervous

nervous is the worst

they make mistakes and 2nd guess themselves and have poor judgement

they are the most dangerous

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)