Most ANNOYING things when Driving (1 Viewer)

skynet89

HSC
i used to be affected by tailgaters but now i don't care anymore if i'm on a one laned road and i'm doing the speed limit. i got a shitty car anyway.

best way is just to keep left if there's more than one lane or just ignore the rear view mirror if you're leading the one lane road.

i got busted 6 points + $400 because of that.

skynet89

HSC
oh and fucking legend serius.

i'm tempted to do that but i get the feeling that they will win the argument especially if they've got heaps of mates to witness.

boris

Banned
HSC
except for the part where you tards believed him.

except for the part where none of you tards even know how to drive? lol oooohh no a tailgater!! whatever shall i do!! im sitting in the right lane to start with lolol!! why isnt he overtaking me!!

get the fuck out of my shop/road

Azamakumar

bannèd
HSC
madsam said:
i hate it when people tailgate you for absolutely no god damn reason

ie two lane road, your on the right going like 10k's over the limit, and some jackass just sits right up your ass for no reason. He could overtake you, but no, he wants to just sit there until either you change lanes or turn off later down the road.

God damn i hate some people
fucking hate cunts like you, stick to the left lane if someones going faster than you. who gives a shit how fast you're going

HSC
when somebody drive 20 or more less km/h under the speed limit in a single lane and no overtake situation. I would like to know, is there a law that forbid people going way under the speed limit?

also when people who drive a total sh't box with a massive exhaust that makes loads of noise but goes slow as fu'ck that tries to race you between the lights and when you over take them they always yell out the window "you're a fu'cking idiot!!!"

No, you are a f**king idiot. When you drive a van and wear a singlet and most cars on the road can leave you for dead. It's not such a good idea to race them. Because 9 out of 10 times you'll lose. I just hate them.

Pace_T

HSC
Suicide Warrior said:
when somebody drive 20 or more less km/h under the speed limit in a single lane and no overtake situation. I would like to know, is there a law that forbid people going way under the speed limit?

also when people who drive a total sh't box with a massive exhaust that makes loads of noise but goes slow as fu'ck that tries to race you between the lights and when you over take them they always yell out the window "you're a fu'cking idiot!!!"

No, you are a f**king idiot. When you drive a van and wear a singlet and most cars on the road can leave you for dead. It's not such a good idea to race them. Because 9 out of 10 times you'll lose. I just hate them.
wait.. you overtake them to prove their cars are slow?

housah0lic

Dr Greenthumb
HSC
i just hate people that speed up when i'm trying to change lanes in front of them and there would be plenty of room for me
it's a mad piss off. i know how to fucking drive and i'm doing the same speed as you, motherlicker.

HSC
Pace_T said:
wait.. you overtake them to prove their cars are slow?
No, i never overtake to prove my car is faster because the fact is my car is not. You see some of the very fast cars on the road are driven by old people and they are usually very careful and stay on or just under the speed limit. I once saw a white Porsche GT2 RS driven by an old man and he was doing 60 in a 70's zone. Even though i overtook him that doesn't prove at all my car is anything close to what the GT2 can do.

It's often people who drive a sh't box yaris or one of those cheap second hand imported Nissans that tries to show off by going dangerously fast. I often just let them pass because I know for a fact their car ain't insured.

The reason why i overtake is usually people in front of me driving slower than me or when you know they are looking for somewhere to park and at any second they could stop. Also L platers, i know some of you are capable of driving properly on Ls but most i've encountered just didn't know how much distance a safe gap is while turning or at roundabouts.

housah0lic said:
i just hate people that speed up when i'm trying to change lanes in front of them and there would be plenty of room for me
it's a mad piss off. i know how to fucking drive and i'm doing the same speed as you, motherlicker.
well you can speed up until you're car's in front of him and when you can see his headlights in your side mirrors you can overtake him. Or you can let them pass then change lanes. When you see a big enough space you can indicate while turning. So it doesn't give them a chance to speed up.

Last edited:

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
Heh, the other day this van nearly merged into me. Changed lanes and didn't even know I was there. So I flipped him the bird.

The guy in the van obviously saw it (now he sees me. That would have been nice 5 seconds ago when he nearly hit me) and got mad pissed off. He changes lanes and drives next to me on the left, yelling at me through my window (which was in the up position).

So I blew him a kiss. That sent him right off. He tears off down the road, yelling and gesturing at me.

What a cunt. Look before you change lanes and you won't get the finger.

lala2

Banned
HSC
lol, after being on holiday in Malaysia...any Australian driver (yes, even Asians) is civil. The lanes are only guidelines--you have to drift in and out in rhythm with the surrounding traffic. You merge and weave in and out and change lanes with the smallest gap possible, and there's no such thing as a safe gap at junctions--just go otherwise you'll never be able to turn. Half the people don't use signals, and you know they're about to turn or merge when they precariously hover on the lane division lines. And you have to be level headed--if you get stressed, it just gets a lot worse. And no such thing as pedestrians first--it's dodgem cars with that one. Motorcycles are another interesting story--cram a whole family plus a rattan basket filled with market goods and more onto a tiny motorcycle.

boris

Banned
HSC
scarybunny said:
Heh, the other day this van nearly merged into me. Changed lanes and didn't even know I was there. So I flipped him the bird.

The guy in the van obviously saw it (now he sees me. That would have been nice 5 seconds ago when he nearly hit me) and got mad pissed off. He changes lanes and drives next to me on the left, yelling at me through my window (which was in the up position).

So I blew him a kiss. That sent him right off. He tears off down the road, yelling and gesturing at me.

What a cunt. Look before you change lanes and you won't get the finger.
Lol some dude in a Triton towing a caravan merged onto me on the highway. I narrowly avoided having my little peugeot squashed which angered me quite a lot because it was a straight 100km section of road that is only single lanes in either direction so he was behind me for a while and obviously knew i was there. So i sped up and overtook him and went back down to 90. And for the next 80km, i sped up everytime he tried to overtake me, which made him quite angry. And his wife was shaking her head at me. Then weirdly we ended up next to each other at the next town at the traffic lights and he said that he had called the cops and told them and now im fucked, to which i replyed with fuck off cunt you merged on me, eat a dick. Moral of the story, dont merge on me please.

sparkerasp

HSC
scarybunny said:
I know what you're talking about. That's one of the problems with vans and trucks as well as some buses. They have a blind spot that the driver can't see, so it's up to you to keep out of their blind spot and it's up to them to merge more carefully.

cxlxoxk

HSC
All drivers of not so "clean" (environment wise) cars piss me off. I mean is walking/runing/cycling/getting a cleaner car too hard for you? Do you have to go release carbon emissions, and add to your carbon footprint.

sparkerasp

HSC
cxlxoxk said:
All drivers of not so "clean" (environment wise) cars piss me off. I mean is walking/runing/cycling/getting a cleaner car too hard for you? Do you have to go release carbon emissions, and add to your carbon footprint.
That is mainly a self-initiative thing. If those drivers like their cars (even though they are petrol guzzlers) it's usually very difficult to force them to change. Drivers who drive high performance vehicles for example are unlikely to willingly change their vehicles to a smaller, less-powerful car if they can afford to run them.

Pace_T

HSC
housah0lic said:
i do that all the time! its hilarious

especially to people who drive 4wds when they dont need one.

F2001

HSC
Pace_T said:
i do that all the time! its hilarious

especially to people who drive 4wds when they dont need one.
Whats it to you to decide if they need one or not?

funny, the other day I was using the 4WD that since my car pending changes (and delivering bbs wheels/tyres for my car - oh shit, that doesn't fit in a sedan..)

Coming back from city in Northbridge, car parked 150m infront of me. I've got maybe 1/2 a CL on this pos '88 ford hatchback. I decide to speed up to get a better/safer gap. She "attempts" to speed up too.... I rolled my eyes... another idiot. I just chuckied it anyway as the gap was increasing. She blew the horn and flashed 5 times.... oh sorry you inconsiderate fuck.

cxlxoxk said:
Fuck you.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)