Most ANNOYING things when Driving (1 Viewer)

CIV1501

Banned
HSC
But serioulsy 95% of people who drive 4wds dont need one. I mean they are running fucking dunlop d400s on cruisers and shit. Why would you want to drive a gxl cruiser or something over a prado and why would you want a prado over a subaru liberty in the city??

that said i drive a peugeot 206 gti on dirt roads lol

housah0lic

Dr Greenthumb
HSC
Pace_T said:
i do that all the time! its hilarious

especially to people who drive 4wds when they dont need one.
actually i'm guilty now
yesterday i was driving towards bwood, and i was in my car [still on Ls lol] doing the limit and driving normally, and this sick cunt in a porsche carrera flies up and tries to cut in front of me and i'm like you motherfucker oh no you won't, so i sped up and didn't let him the whole way down and he eventually just went behind me.
SUCK SHIT MOTHERFUCKER.
but he was generally just being a cock on the road. like on his phone, cutting thorugh everyone.

but still people who don't let me infront of them when i'm being a happy chappy little L plater piss me off.

ClockworkSoldier

Clockwork Army
HSC
Last night, I was coming down the highway into town, no traffic on the road, doing the max 90 and this guy decides, while I'm in clear view, to pull out of a driveway. Naturally, I change lanes to overtake while he gets up to speed, but when I do he gets all road raged. He sits on my arse for at least 20 minutes with his high beams on, follows me to the lights, which have just gone green and speeds past with his finger out the window.

WTF?

08er

HSC
to those above complaining about the australian road system, you have not seen China's

jennieTalia

HSC
I CANNOT STAND stupid drivers. Such as this girl in the car park who was going blatantly the wrong way down a one-way section. And then started flipping me the bird!
WTF BITCH?!?

Needless to say, there was no way in hell I was going to be moving :}​

sparkerasp

HSC
But serioulsy 95% of people who drive 4wds dont need one. I mean they are running fucking dunlop d400s on cruisers and shit. Why would you want to drive a gxl cruiser or something over a prado and why would you want a prado over a subaru liberty in the city??

that said i drive a peugeot 206 gti on dirt roads lol
Some people just like the high driving position, and I must say I sometimes do envy them especially at stop/giveway signs/roundabouts where they can see over parked cars without having to dangerously roll forward and try to see around them.

He sits on my arse for at least 20 minutes
I hate it when that happens, especially in places where there are multiple roundabouts and blind corners. I had a CRV following me very closely on this street which had a few consecutive roundabouts. Came to a blind corner a little faster than I should've and had to brake hard because a car was entering the roundabout from my right. There was a very nerving squeel of tyres behind me. They backed off a bit afterwards :)

jennieTalia

HSC
4WD are safer for the people in them imo. I would rather be hit from behind in a 4WD than in a beetle or something.

At least you CAN 4WD if you want. We have had a 4WD for ages, and we don't go 4WDing all the time, but we have a couple of times. The choice is there if you own one :)

melissaLOL

HSC
old people drivers

cars with 'baby on board' sign stuck on

like wtf does that mean, am i supposed to excuse your shitty driving cos you have a kid?

CIV1501

Banned
HSC
Its there to encourage dumb cunts to drive more safely around them as they dont want their child fucking killed you vapid bitch.

F2001

HSC
to those above complaining about the australian road system, you have not seen China's

Was actually pretty good for us.

On the way back to the airport by taxi the driver was going minimum 130km/h in those bomb VWs they have overtaking/weaving traffic.
Cops came by @ 160km/h and don't give a stuff.
traffic flow wasn't bad, obviously really bad at peak and I didn't see a single accident.

I CANNOT STAND stupid drivers. Such as this girl in the car park who was going blatantly the wrong way down a one-way section. And then started flipping me the bird!
WTF BITCH?!?

Needless to say, there was no way in hell I was going to be moving :}​
Last night, I was coming down the highway into town, no traffic on the road, doing the max 90 and this guy decides, while I'm in clear view, to pull out of a driveway. Naturally, I change lanes to overtake while he gets up to speed, but when I do he gets all road raged. He sits on my arse for at least 20 minutes with his high beams on, follows me to the lights, which have just gone green and speeds past with his finger out the window.

WTF?
Been seeing more and more of this shit on other forums too. Driver's in the wrong getting pissed off at you. Just smile, it pisses them off more, bunch of tools.

Jake22

HSC
i was coming home from work the other day and i come around this corner leaving the big carpark and there is a side road that comes onto it, kinda like a driveway which has a stop sign for people coming from it onto the road im on (because of poor vision around corner to see oncoming cars)... and i come around the corner and this guy is there and hes like about to go but has to stop so he doesnt hit me, and so he gives me the finger, when he is the one who has to give way to me... so at the next stop sign 50m along i waited a bit and held up my hand and gave him the finger back for like 5 seconds. (he was behind me)

poorly described, but yes, i feel awesome now.

Darnie

mad cunt
HSC
when people go across traffic light intersections when there is not enough room on the other side, and get caught out in the middle of the intersection, then the light goes red and they hold up all the traffic. or people that stop on a road and talk to people going the opposite way and it takes ages for them to move.

Pace_T

HSC
when people go across traffic light intersections when there is not enough room on the other side, and get caught out in the middle of the intersection, then the light goes red and they hold up all the traffic. or people that stop on a road and talk to people going the opposite way and it takes ages for them to move.

honk your horn. sometimes they cant talk cos the noise is too loud :D

boris

Banned
HSC
i was coming home from work the other day and i come around this corner leaving the big carpark and there is a side road that comes onto it, kinda like a driveway which has a stop sign for people coming from it onto the road im on (because of poor vision around corner to see oncoming cars)... and i come around the corner and this guy is there and hes like about to go but has to stop so he doesnt hit me, and so he gives me the finger, when he is the one who has to give way to me... so at the next stop sign 50m along i waited a bit and held up my hand and gave him the finger back for like 5 seconds. (he was behind me)

poorly described, but yes, i feel awesome now.

haha was that at the wagga marketplace?

Sham

92NTY6
HSC
ugh, selective vehicle-politeness...!

have trucks change to another lane when they see im going to overtake (nah not imagining things, they move back when i pass), get given way and let into lanes no hassle when i take my ute out... //BUT, taking mums little toy corolla or the other night DD'ing in a mates barina - get boxed and weaved with trucks, lane blocked, tailgated to hell..

aaand noticing an increase in the number of jackasses in badlykitted ford/holdens 'wanna race'ing at lights lately..

Pace_T

HSC
ugh, selective vehicle-politeness...!

have trucks change to another lane when they see im going to overtake (nah not imagining things, they move back when i pass), get given way and let into lanes no hassle when i take my ute out... //BUT, taking mums little toy corolla or the other night DD'ing in a mates barina - get boxed and weaved with trucks, lane blocked, tailgated to hell..

aaand noticing an increase in the number of jackasses in badlykitted ford/holdens 'wanna race'ing at lights lately..
you're a bogan, thats why.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)