Burzum - Dunkelheit
Godspeed You! Black Emperor - Storm
Katatonia - Day
Kyuss - Phototropic
My Dying Bride - The Cry of Mankind
Opeth - Delieverence
Tool - The Patient
Ulver - Capitel II : Soelen Gaaer Bag Aase Need

Probably alot more to add to the list, just can't be bothered adding them.

meu

HSC
artfag said:
surely you jest
I kid you not. Most of the above were classically trained as musicians. Not like some of the plebs who made it because of their abiguous breast size, or their sex appeal, if you like. Of course, I'm not entirely sure I am unbiased in this view, being classically trained myself, maybe my ear is simply more in tune with the sequences contained within the phrases.

grag balbrady

on my 7th tour of duty
HSC
N/A
meu said:
I kid you not. Most of the above were classically trained as musicians. Not like some of the plebs who made it because of their abiguous breast size, or their sex appeal, if you like. Of course, I'm not entirely sure I am unbiased in this view, being classically trained myself, maybe my ear is simply more in tune with the sequences contained within the phrases.
i thought we chopped the last of you wankers in the french revolution

meu

HSC
For me to have been "chopped in the French Revolution," as you so aptly put it, I would have to have been a French aristocrat.

grag balbrady

on my 7th tour of duty
HSC
N/A
meu said:
For me to have been "chopped in the French Revolution," as you so aptly put it, I would have to have been a French aristocrat.
What?
oh, you must be talking about the OTHER french revolution. How silly of me.

Danoz The Great

HSC
I think you should go away and stop picking fights to increase your post count, as you have all night.

absolution*

ymyum
HSC
meu said:
Fuckng hell that is stupid.

melimoo

knows how to rave
HSC
if you are so classically trained, meu, maybe you would use proper musical jargon like chord progressions, melodic lines rather than sequences...phrases, yes correct but you perhaps need to brush up on your musicology

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
meu said:
That still doesn't change the fact that you suck.

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
meu said:
You see, I don't really mind that you don't share the same feelings for these songs. They are generally listened to by people who have some sense of sophistication and who also know how to spell.
If you want sophistication and complexity then listen to classical and/or metal. These two genres have proven to have the most complex range of sounds among any, classical in particular. And evanescence are fucking posers.

abey85

HSC
Toi Amos - winter
madonna - jessie/ oh father
mariah carey - petals
sheryl crow - i shall believe
Alanis morissette - this grudge
tori amos - playboy mommy
Sade - no ordinary love
lauryn hill -zion

....there are just too many. tholse are the ones i am into now

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
Sophie b hawkins-Lose your way
98 degrees-I do cherish you
Missy higgins-the special two

heybraham

HSC
withoutaface said:
Metallica-Fade to Black
i dunno whether to feel sad or angry when i listen to that song. but i guess metallica hit the right notes because the audience (myself) feels the same emotions as one who would if they were contemplating suicide.

btw could backwards from 300 to 0. that's 5 mins of your life gone. that's what it feels like when you're dead. so don't suicide people :p

btw

Guns N' Roses - Don't Cry
Guns N' Roses - November Rain
Guns N' Roses - Estranged

lourai*87

~"*_*"~
HSC
Tulipa said:
i feel like being pathetic with my music taste

ben folds five - brick
U2 - with or without you
oasis - wonderwall
coldplay - green eyes
unwritten law - cailin (don't ask)
gary jules - mad world
I love all those, theyre some of my favs :). The only one i dont recognise is Cailin..but i might if i heard it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)