Most drunk you've ever been [where and when] (1 Viewer)

kramxel

HSC
last year at some country brewery near nelson bay i had 6 beers in 1/2 hour, went a bit red and had a nap. woke up and watched queensland beat nsw
cant wait til im 18

HSC
New years eve 2008, never again.

I was sixteen, two bottles of passion pop, two glasses of verdi and 4 strawberry magaritas, I skulled them and I was so sick after I drunk it, I don't remember much, i remember nearly passing out on my neighbours table though. Woke up feeling sick, and slept that whole day pretty much, had "Your drunk" 'You just farted" "Stop drinking" written on my leg. Felt so sorry for my friend who took care of me.

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
Snowball 08.

Um.

Yeah. Remember flashes of the night that involve me chucking up over the balcony at manning. Don't remember being carried to Newtown by my mate. Woke up in the morning and spent an hour in the shower trying to comb my hair.

supercalamari

you've got the love
HSC
Probably at my friend's house, at age fifteen.

Or the last day of school, age fourteen.

God I'm classy...

gouge.away

MonCœurS'ouvre à taVoix
HSC
N/A
bali. the bounty. cheap giant drinks and lots of money. hot strangers. etc.

friend's 18th. the host's mother and a friend of mine. at the same time. first hangover ever.

kind of over it, tbh.

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
only tipsy @ schoolies

kfnmpah

HSC
there have only been 2 occasions where I've been absolutely fucked.

The first was right after i finished my trial HSC exams, me and my best friend decided to buy a nice big box of wine and enjoy it down on the warf in glebe. I hadn't eaten anything so about 5 glasses in i was fucked, i said "i'm going to bed" and started walking home. My friend was also messed up so she didn't notice I'd left. I went missing for a bit, they called the police, 3 hours later I turn up at her door- I'd fallen a sleep on her neighbours front porch (also vomited on her neighbours front porch.)

The second time was last year at a college party, i drank 8 beers then about 1/2 a bottle of vodka and was absolutely messed up. I was like 'i'm going to the toilet' started vomiting while still on the toilet so the bathroom floor was covered in spew. I moved into the shower, continued vomiting for like an hour then went to bed. I woke up with the worst desert mouth and the worst shakes ever. Spent the rest of the day watching big bang theory and eating zooper doopers.

I don't really drink much, and usually, when I do, I'm pretty good- except for when i get too drunk and either go missing or spew on the bathroom floor...

kfnmpah

HSC
+1

I dont think any girl would be able to make it past 12 without being massively drunk.
lolol you've obviously never met anyone from the country?
I live on campus at newcastle, there's a girl from Parkes who could outdrink or at least keep up with any dude. The engineering fraternity has a fluid symopsium a few times a year, 15 midi's or 15 schooners in 105 minutes for a bachelor/masters in inebriation respectively. She smashed it (bachelors)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)