Most effective format for typing notes (1 Viewer)

Joshmosh2

HSC
Greetings,
What's your opinion on the best possible format for typing notes?
I am assuming word document is certainly at the top. If so, how do you write yours? for example, dot points, chunks or a constant flow of info?
I thought power point could also be interesting, for example putting them on a couple slides and printing them off, maybe 2 sides a page.
Opinions please!

HSC
Greetings,
What's your opinion on the best possible format for typing notes?
I am assuming word document is certainly at the top. If so, how do you write yours? for example, dot points, chunks or a constant flow of info?
I thought power point could also be interesting, for example putting them on a couple slides and printing them off, maybe 2 sides a page.
Opinions please!
Depends on the individual

I personally find dot points/certain chunks really beneficial

photastic

HSC
I also use flow charts and diagrams for content heavy sections since i'm a practical/visual learner

SquareHeartsAdrita

cya later alligator
HSC
here are a couple of dotpoints from my HSC Phys notes:

the way I found the best worked for me was to have the dot point in a nice colour and then the bare minimum you have to know for all the marks typed up in one paragraph.

I kept a blue theme for physics, red for maths, orange for english, etc etc

HSC
here are a couple of dotpoints from my HSC Phys notes:

the way I found the best worked for me was to have the dot point in a nice colour and then the bare minimum you have to know for all the marks typed up in one paragraph.

I kept a blue theme for physics, red for maths, orange for english, etc etc
So much effort! My notes are just black and that's it :p

SquareHeartsAdrita

cya later alligator
HSC
So much effort! My notes are just black and that's it :p
Mine just used to be black and white also which some scanned in diagrams, but I was going to be looking at these for thr whole year so I made them pretty in the hope that I would study more

Joshmosh2

HSC
2 weeks till prelims. It mighty be a little late, but I will try and make a nice set of notes for Physics and Eco. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!:dog: MOTIVATION!

dtmtrano

HSC
Use tables. Left column place the topic, then right column place your dot points/diagrams. Search up Cornell Notes

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)