most fun place to work (1 Viewer)

Nashie

Ace up my sleeve
HSC
retail is always good and I imagine that working in a really cool club/pub would be fun...

P

pLuvia

kadlil said:
what are your jobs that you find fun, or want to work at?
i reckon any place with friends that you know and good managers

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
I'd have to say the Metro or any other location like that, sans the going deaf part :)

chookyn

poulet de montagne
HSC
graphic design! there's nothing more satisfying (to me) than coming up with a concept, then creating a visual language that expresses it. (The goal being to make people think... creativity is addictive!)

i'm doing some work experience with Billy Blue Creative next week - so excited!!

mitsui

мιтэuι
HSC
chookyn said:
graphic design! there's nothing more satisfying (to me) than coming up with a concept, then creating a visual language that expresses it. (The goal being to make people think... creativity is addictive!)

i'm doing some work experience with Billy Blue Creative next week - so excited!!
omg! sweet!><!
do u have to be heaps good at it to get a work experience??.~ =P

transcendent

HSC
N/A
I'd like to work in a creative department. I like coming up with ideas and starting projects but I have problems with finishing them. I'm actually working on a manga, but my drawing isn't up to scratch and I'm very picky about details, slightly perfectionist. Other than that someplace exciting, paintball is a good one or go-karting.

chookyn

poulet de montagne
HSC
omg! sweet!><!
do u have to be heaps good at it to get a work experience??.~ =P
well, they haven't seen my portfolio yet (which i have to jazz up before i go down there) so getting there wasn't merit-based..

i think they said yes because:
a) only will be there 2 days (i'll be gone before becoming a nuisance!)
b) i'm in second year of a visual communication degree (developing prof. skill set that will enable me to contribute to projects)
c) i have a valid reason to be there, as work exp. is a requirement of a subject i'm doing)

hmm that's probably it. The managing directors are pretty cool. :cool: Before i asked, i was scared they'd reject me (because i'm not a Billy Blue design student), but as it turns out they're not that exclusive.

Last edited:

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
whiterabbit said:
For once in my life i agree with AsyLum...
the internal balance of the world is collapsing! quick have mass orgy sex with me and the monkeys and it shall be restored ! :cool:

HSC
It could be worse, i could be agreeing with ntb or even... supercharged!!

... ewwww....
Guh, what am i doing on BOS at 1:15am?

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
The same thing we do every night pinky, TRY TO TAKE OVER THE WORLD!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)