Most Over-exposed Celebs Today (1 Viewer)

Buggdogg

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Macccca
i will prolly get bagged from this but..

Delta Goodrem..

i just dont believe that she is amazing as every believes, i mean she sings, there are plenty of other singers around. personally i think australian Bands who produce music should be put in the spot light rather then plain singers.

sure it was a shame that she got cancer but even before this i reckon she was overexposed.

Hail oh wise one. I am under ur guidance direct me as you wish.
*snaps out of subserviance*, in english-you make a fricken good point.

Buggdogg

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by ND
Did anyone see them on Roy & HG? Can you say 'slow'? They had no idea that roy and hg were taking the piss, it was so funny..
You see ND, u make a hilarity filled point like this.

But then u ruin it by saying something like this

Originally posted by ND
Delta does write her own music (only like 2 songs on her album were written by others). Okay so some other artists don't get the recognition they deserve, but that doesn't mean Delta deserves any less than she's getting. I don't think she's overexposed at all, i mean yeh, there was media attention after the ARIA's, but she got 7 awards, what do you expect? What do you mean by 'plain singers'? She's an excellent singer; to have a vibrato like hers at her age is crazy. She's also quite competent on the piano. Delta isn't just another 'pop-star'.
Like c'mon, She's only popular cos ppl think like u and think she's different and all authentic and that crap. She is just another popstar, and the rule for that is if it aint on triple j its manufactured pop crap, not to mention generic.

Zrap

glock9
HSC
wow, old threads are cold. these days paris hilton, nicole ritchie. SLUTS

HSC
回复: Re: Most Over-exposed Celebs Today

Nicole Ritchie is put in a good light these days though.

L-esky

HSC
Re: 回复: Re: Most Over-exposed Celebs Today

Princess Mary, or Princess Mad as I like to call her. I honestly don't care if she's pregnant or not.
and, Lleyton and Bec Hewitt.

Oh, and Bindi Irwin.

Dr. Oyster

HSC
Re: 回复: Re: Most Over-exposed Celebs Today

Hamish and Andy are way to exposed these days. Their stunts are becoming very 'hit and miss'.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)