Most OVERRATED sport stars (1 Viewer)

Omium

Knuckles
HSC
Let me be one of the commentators of a Tigers game.

The tigers are on their 10 metre line, benji gets it from dummy half and passes the ball.

That person then does 6 chip kicks, kicks it cross field to the winger who then hits it back as he is about to be taken out, the center picks it up and steps 10 players and scores a try.

After the try......

"What a pass by benji marshall"

I hope though that one day he proves me wrong, like when i believed that Braith Anasta was over-rated then he shut me up by playing absolutely awesome for the past few seasons.

Charizard

HSC
Brett Holman.

Scott McDonald too if it weren't for his goal-poaching at club-level.
You could put Thierry Henry, Christiano Ronaldo or Lionel Messi up front for the socceroos but if they don't get good service they are never gonna score. Scott mcdonald is a failure of the system and the coach more then his own ability.

Tip: it's harder to score in the SPL then it is against uzbekistan.

That said, Brett fucking LOLman is possibly the biggest waste of space on a football field since titus bramble.

nerd4lyf

HSC
SHOHAIB ACKTAR

only 150 wicketz!! in 45 testz

the only reason ppl like him iz because of thhe way he getz the wicketz

BOWLED MIDDLE STUMP

Izzay

Wassup MTV
HSC
N/A
Brett Holman.

Scott McDonald too if it weren't for his goal-poaching at club-level.
but who rates holman anyway?

ive never read or heard him being talked up in anyway.

he just comes along to socceroo camps, plays(sometimes) and then heads back of to AZ alkmaar.

HSC
Mitchell Pearce...
As Blues halfback = Epic fail
who do you think should be the Blues halfback?

Most overrated player is Anthony Tupou, great when the team is shining, but when its doom and gloom you don't see him anywhere.

David Hussey-my bother's good so let me play
well I believe his first class form warranted selection, with an average of 54.46, but yes he's underachieving, though the bulk of the middle order is as well.

tigerian

HSC
N/A
Serena Williams is the most overrated in world sport history followed by Anthony Mundine and Shaun Tait

barbernator

HSC
Serena Williams is the most overrated in world sport history followed by Anthony Mundine and Shaun Tait
notsureifsrs -_-

I don't think it's even possible to dispute that she shouldn't be named in the top 5 female tennis players of all time.

Sy123

This too shall pass
HSC
Cristiano Ronaldo

Fernando Torres (not sure if he is overrated though)

The whole Australian soccer team by the Australian people (though some are not that bad)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)