Mother Mutilates Son (1 Viewer)

cookkii

HSC
can i just ask how it is that this went from a discussion about a horrific event to a forum filled with insults thrown at each other?

everyone has their own beliefs and ideas, why is it that you cant accept that?? certain religions and cultures believe in circumcision, and others dont. leave it to the people to choose what they want to do, its not like theyre forcing you to do it too.

SnowFox

Premium Member
HSC
can i just ask how it is that this went from a discussion about a horrific event to a forum filled with insults thrown at each other?

everyone has their own beliefs and ideas, why is it that you cant accept that?? certain religions and cultures believe in circumcision, and others dont. leave it to the people to choose what they want to do, its not like theyre forcing you to do it too.
K i will give you the low down of this forum.

You have the racists.

You have the Zealots.

You have the Trolls.

Stick them in one bag and see what happens.

SnowFox

Premium Member
HSC
intelligent. its good to see this is our future. graduating yr 12 this year too =]
LOL you know i suck in maths and physics, you should be telling your brother to get his IT work done before criticising my intelligence.

cookkii

HSC
LOL you know i suck in maths and physics, you should be telling your brother to get his IT work done before criticising my intelligence.

he loled.
and i know you suck.
although doing the work would help.
speaking of work, dont you have some trials you should be studying for?

Ben Netanyahu

Banned
HSC
N/A
israelis, unhappy with inflicting violence upon innocent palestinians, have taken to mutiliating their young boys to satisfy their inherently violent biological urges

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)