Motion City Soundtrack/Mxpx (boo) @ newcastle (1 Viewer)

stazi

Nightman
HSC
um.. said:
yea man i was heaps keen to come!but then i remembered i'd put that night aside to shove razorblades down the eye of my cock, so dissapointed. priorities but, huh?
pffft as if you wouldn't do it at the gig with all the other emo kids

overthaedge

HSC
OMG its tomorrow!
yay!
p.s. emily thanks so much for lettin me stay at your place- but ill say it in person too TOMORROW.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
YAYs!
and my phone should be back in a few hours. double yay. or should i say gay.
either way...super fun happy times tomorrow

_love.me.not_

HSC
saw them last night at UNSW, Unpaid Debt, Motion City Soundtrack and MXPX...awesome gig, mxpx do not suck, they went off, all in all a good night, pretty laid back mosh tho.. :rolleyes:

stazi

Nightman
HSC
hey kids if anyone is there and needs my number: 0403767674

stazi

Nightman
HSC
fucking amazing gig. just brilliant. will post more up later.

slip

HSC
I had a great night with out drugs or alcohol.

motion city soundtrack were awesome, even thou i only knew the one song.

after the fall were really good, a large number of dickheads ruined a potentially fun mosh. my mate got into a fight.

mxpx played great. unfortunately some dickhead took a piss on the dance floor (pit floor) about 10 minutes before mxpx came on. funny thing was it was the same dickheads in the cirlce pit falling in it later.

airbourne were amusing, does the singer talk like that all the time. back to the 70s/80s very fun. awesome solo when he went walkabout.

draw the line were pretty good, and grand fatal played well to, night got better through out the night.

my only complaint was the wankers in the mosh pit, i love moshes and you expect it, but there was a large number of guys that seemed to be there just to hurt people.

all in all i had a really good night.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
Grand fatal - really fucking awesome. was surprised at them. pitty a mosh wasn't happening though.
Draw the line - pretty poppy. loved it when they asked everyone to sing along, but no one knew the lyrics.
Airbourne - bloody oarsome. loved his solo whilst going through the entire crowd, upstairs and downstairs.
Motion city - just amazing. like whoa. probably the best live band i've seen to date. i knew every single song and so did many in the audience. great mosh! So much charisma by the singer. Twenty times better live than recorded and that's saying something
After the fall - good as always. pretty shitty mosh though. and i never knew mirror mirror was about tits
MXPX - don't like the band but not too bad live. A bit poppy.

Crowd - pretty good crowd. no real teeny boppers apart from 1 fat chick and 1 asian chick. not many scenesters. not many black shirts.
Venue - great. 2 stages, what more could u ask for! one indoors and one outdoors. however, no fucking cloak room = me sweating way too much. my underoath jumper was drenched.
Mosh - well apart from the fact no one moshed properly for anything but mxpx and motion city.... oarsome! the motion city mosh was the best mosh i've been in to date. mxpx wasn't too bad either although it was a bit tighter .

callisto

has called it a day
HSC
yeah it was soo fun! all the bands were good, especially when the guitarist jumped off the stage and ran around the crowd haha.
but the mosh pit was good, except for all the sweaty guys, and the BO and bad breath and all the bruises I now have but it was so worth it!!

did you have fun meeting up stas?

stazi

Nightman
HSC
callisto said:
yeah it was soo fun! all the bands were good, especially when the guitarist jumped off the stage and ran around the crowd haha.
but the mosh pit was good, except for all the sweaty guys, and the BO and bad breath and all the bruises I now have but it was so worth it!!

did you have fun meeting up stas?
yeah tis was fun :) didn't really get to talk to u for long though unfortunatelly.

slip

HSC
motion city mosh was better then mxpx.

i think i met callisto, but conincidently.

cant wait for unwritten law at the bar on the hill.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
slip said:
motion city mosh was better then mxpx.

i think i met callisto, but conincidently.

cant wait for unwritten law at the bar on the hill.
wasn't unwritten law at panthers at newy? or something like that. saw a poster for it today

slip

HSC
unwritten law site said bar on the hill....

but if its at panthers ill still go and im still looking forward to it... bar on the hill would be better just cause uni is cool.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)