• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Motivation for weight loss... (1 Viewer)

Pain

I am Jack's wasted life.
HSC
I think the Brad Pitt juxtaposition is a marvelous motivational tool. But, instead of your own body, go google "obescity", then stick that next to Pitt's immaculate six pack abs. And then, now, you have your ultimatum. Look like a fat toad or Tyler Durden. Who , may I add, has less fat then a glass of distilled water.

Smokee

HSC
eww, you're fat as well as being an alcoholic bogan?

God I really do not understand people like you. You have nothing better to do but come on the net and pay out people? fuck man get a life

im not fat, and i dont think i am. In fact im petite. but there are parts of my body that im not entirely happy with and i want to change though exercise.

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
The only thing that i know that is working for me is having a picture of my self in undies next to Brad Pitt from Fight Club on my desktop... i mean, my flabs could be wrapped around his body at least 2 times...

What do you guys do to remind your self, or even motivate your self to losing weight?

Actually, it doesn't even have to do with weight, what do you do to motivate your self in general in order to achieve a long term goal? i.e HSC?
why are most of your threads about weight loss/kfc?

get off bos and fucking excercise jeeze
why is your username muscleman09??

muscleman09

HSC
because im a con

what do you want me to be called? Manwhowishedhehadmusclesbutisreallytoolazytogetofhisasstogetthem?

jump of a bridge u fruit loop

for those who cant put a space between the words (Man who wished he had muscles but is really to lazy to get of his ass and get them) =]

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
because im a con

what do you want me to be called? Manwhowishedhehadmusclesbutisreallytoolazytogetofhisasstogetthem?

jump of a bridge u fruit loop

for those who cant put a space between the words (Man who wished he had muscles but is really to lazy to get of his ass and get them) =]
k guy

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)