Motivation Help (1 Viewer)

the_nemisis

I know by now most of you relise it is the crucial part of your studies. I was just wondering if any of you who have done the HSC or know any useful motivation tips to please state.
Im not studying as hard anymore and i need to know what can help thanks

Ragerunner

Your friendly HSC guide
HSC
its not too late now. if you think about giving up when you'll only done less than 50% of internal assessments. It's still a long way to the big day.

try to think it this way. You studied at school from the very start of kindergarten all the way to year 12 only to give up because you aren't motivated. It would be a wasteful 12 years. if you call study as suffering then suffer now..enjoy later!

quarkfire

bludger
HSC
N/A
write down a list of all the reasons you need to study, and all the consequences of NOT studying, and just keep reading it when you need motivation :) It might help?

Trina85

HSC
Hey, yeh i know what you mean, out of most of my friends i was studying the hardest and would get into it even in year 10...now i am afraid i have burnt myself out way too early..now most of my friends are reall cracking down and meanwhile i have no motivation. I know how much work i have got and i just never get started with it and this is really getting me down, it stresses me out but i feel like i wanna give up now.
My marks have been good, my estimated uai was 85-90 which i was pleased with but my last few asses have been low.
WHY DOES MY MOTIVATION HAVE TO GO NOW?
:mad:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)