Motivation (1 Viewer)

Glenn198718

OK, i have a problem of motivating myself to study for these exams. Do any of you know what could help me do this or anything at all i would like to know

Ragerunner

Your friendly HSC guide
HSC
Easy there sikeveo.

A lot of people find it hard to stay motivated to study for the HSC. But its not long to go, a little suffering now can make the biggest change for the better later. It's those 12 years of study you've been through, all for these final series of exams. Don't waste those 12 years!

Good Luck!

Captain Gh3y

Rhinorhondothackasaurus
HSC
Once there was a little boy named, uh, Johnny. He was a student with no motivation, and he didn't study for his HSC. Then he got a UAI of 60 and had to go to UWS.

Don't be like Johnny.

sikeveo

back after sem2
HSC
Damn it didnt work :p Just vivsualise what u can do after the hsc, keep working buddy.

shahizzle

HSC
Captain Gh3y said:
Once there was a little boy named, uh, Johnny. He was a student with no motivation, and he didn't study for his HSC. Then he got a UAI of 60 and had to go to UWS.

Don't be like Johnny.
LMAO!! :D

Hey , Uws Isnt so bad :p

rnitya_25

Abhishek's Rani..
HSC
Captain Gh3y said:

Don't be like Johnny.
you could make yourself sound a little more realistic.....

rnitya_25

Abhishek's Rani..
HSC
i myself really don't want to go to UWS, but if i have no choice and i end up the worst UAI i could imagine, i might have to go there. i wanna go USYD! all the way....

rnitya_25

Abhishek's Rani..
HSC
fakingtheday said:
http://members.optusnet.com.au/sanguinivore/stuff/countdown.swf

On a lighter note, how are these to be any different from the trials? if you knew your stufff for the trials you'll be fine.
that makes me feel really crap now......thanks alot! lol jks

anyway, you know whenever i see you(fakingtheday) say something, i feel like id be replying to a kid because of your dp. is that you when you were young?

fakingtheday

HSC
rnitya_25 said:
that makes me feel really crap now......thanks alot! lol jks

anyway, you know whenever i see you(fakingtheday) say something, i feel like id be replying to a kid because of your dp. is that you when you were young?
Haha, yeah that was me on my first day of pre-school. Seems like i've come a loooooonog way. Except i still expound the same childish mannerisms upon any who speak to me.

shons

Everyone finds it hard to get motivated for the HSC, but in my opinion once you start studying is easier to study, the first hour is hectic, but the next one isnt as bad and the next one after that is ok, also realise that studying for your HSC is basically backing up yourself, you should study for you, if you want to do a certain thing at uni, and if you dont know what you want to do yet, its all the more reason to study, it gives you more options

rOMON

Snort it or smoke it, just take a little bit at a time

methamphetamine, its not legal but it does wonders. Ask anyone at fort st, newtown, st patricks, st andrews, st marys, glebe, burwood girls, homebush boys.... the list goes on.

Drugs, use them wisely and wisdom shall be born.

rnitya_25

Abhishek's Rani..
HSC
fakingtheday said:
Haha, yeah that was me on my first day of pre-school. Seems like i've come a loooooonog way. Except i still expound the same childish mannerisms upon any who speak to me.
hahah cute pic man..i mean kid.....lol jokes.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)