• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Motorcycle Talk Thread (1 Viewer)

quik.

HSC
What did you get negro, the across?

Congrats, hit me up if you wanna go for a ride sometime

Azamakumar

bannèd
HSC
09 gt250r, 7.2 ride away
I was sold once I sat on it tbh. I4's had so much appeal (just went to a dealer so i could sit on a few diff ones at once) but this was so much more comfy. Then the bloke said for around 700 more than the on road price of the used one he could do us a new one

fuck yeahhhh

quik.

HSC
Did you look at the hornet250?

250rr engine in a 600 hornet frame, was going to get one myself but didn't have the $$$ at the time.

Either way congrats, apparently hyosung quality has improved so I don't think you'll have any issues. Plus vtwin sound is great [:

Azamakumar

bannèd
HSC
Sat on:

cbr250rr
across
cbr125 (what a fucking joke, every other bike had a front wheel bigger than its back)
gt250r

Probably jumped the gun on not getting round to sitting on a naked, but I'm fairly happy with it. Good height, feels comfy.

Can't wait til monday.

quik.

HSC
Don't be a knob if it comes with unscrubbed tyres, you'll end up on yewtewb

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/A7IAAnyVuGU&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/A7IAAnyVuGU&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)