Motorola Defy (1 Viewer)

jacksongross

HSC
Umm okay you've had issues with them but Samsung phones are consistently highly recommended on reputable tech sites so I guess most people are happy with them.

Sent from my HTC Incredible S using Tapatalk
if you go research a little bit, you'll find that it isn't just me. On a whole, android doesn't feel very polished, and Samsung hardware is just disappointing.

cheezcake

Callipygian Member
HSC
Never had a problem with my Nexus S, fast and ultimate customizability. No dropped calls, no random reboots, install GO Launcher EX + widgetlocker and you can make your phone look like whatever you want it to look like including HTC Sense, Touchwiz, ICS with no noticeable drop in performance.

na110793

HSC
Never had a problem with my Nexus S, fast and ultimate customizability. No dropped calls, no random reboots, install GO Launcher EX + widgetlocker and you can make your phone look like whatever you want it to look like including HTC Sense, Touchwiz, ICS with no noticeable drop in performance.
Cheers for the info bro.

EDIT: if possible, can you list your carrier and whether or not you had a stock rom installed, and not the one from said carrier?

Last edited:

Arcorn

Ban ned
HSC
I honestly couldn't recommend any Samsung mobile device...problem after problem. I have the Nexus S, since launch too. As previously said, you get random reboots, touchscreen recognition issues, in particular, trying to type. And not to mention the keyboard software installed is rubbish. Constant double letters and spelling mistakes, sometimes it won't register a letter at all... my girlfriend had the Galaxy S and similar problems... although her phone was plagued with that horrible memory bug that destroys the phone itself from within. Not to mention I know plenty other people with these problems also, as well as the large amount of other people around the world with same problems. That is why these two particular models have decreased in price so fast, mainly the nexus s. the new galaxy s2 isn't great either, inheriting similar problems from its predecessors. HTC do make some slick devices, some gimicky, but far more reliable for the money than a Samsung device... my 2c.
The only problem I have with my S2 is the fact it keeps thinking my wall charger is my computer USB. But other than that haven't had any problems with it.

jacksongross

HSC
it isn't just me, but whatever. personal opinion i guess, don't care if anyone else wastes money on samsung lol.

SnowFox

Premium Member
HSC
The only problem I have with my S2 is the fact it keeps thinking my wall charger is my computer USB. But other than that haven't had any problems with it.
Got my S2, no problems yet.

Arcorn

Ban ned
HSC
I think this guy just doesn't like electronics of any description.

na110793

HSC
Considering the BlackBerry Bold 9900, on a $49 Optus cap. Thoughts?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)