Movie Quotes (1 Viewer)

Shifty_k9

Quotes from Scarface

"I always tell the truth. Even when I lie."

"I'm Tony Montana! You fuck with me, you fuckin' with the best!"

"I kill a communist for fun, but for a green card, I gonna carve him up real nice."

"You wanna fuck with me? Okay. You wanna play rough? Okay. Say hello to my little friend!"

"In this country, you gotta make the money first. Then when you get the money, you get the power. Then when you get the power, then you get the women."

"Make way for the bad guy."

"This is paradise, I'm tellin' ya. This town like a great big pussy just waiting to get fucked."

"You think you can fuckin' take me? You'll need a Fucking army if you think you're gonna take me!"

"So say goodnight to the bad guy, cuz this is the last time your gonna see a bad guy like this, lemme tell you."

"You're all a bunch of fucking assholes! you know why? You don't have the guts to be what you wanna be! you need people like me! you need people like me so you can point your fucking fingers."

"Manny, look at the pelican fly -- come on, pelican!"

As you can tell i love the movie Scarface hahaa

ssj_goku

From TV, but:
"Cat: There's an old cat saying. If you want to eat tuna, expect bones.
Rimmer: There's and old human saying. If you're going to talk garbage, expect pain."
"Ace: Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back for breakfast."

clemtinite

Raoul Duke: How long could we maintain? I wondered. How long until one of us starts raving and jabbering at this boy? What will he think then? This same lonely desert was the last known home of the Manson family; will he make that grim connection when my attorney starts screaming about bats and huge manta rays coming down on the car? If so, well, we'll just have to cut his head off and bury him somewhere, 'cause it goes without saying that we can't turn him loose. He'd report us at once to some kind of outback Nazi law enforcement agency and they'll run us down like dogs. Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?

-

Raoul Duke: Perhaps, if I explained things, he'd rest easy.

Originally posted by ssj_goku
From TV, but:
"Cat: There's an old cat saying. If you want to eat tuna, expect bones.
Rimmer: There's and old human saying. If you're going to talk garbage, expect pain."
"Ace: Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back for breakfast."
Hahaha

Rimmer: 'Yes, but Rimmer Directive 271 states just as clearly, 'Not a chance you metal bastard.'"

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)