the last laugh
HSC
tiramisu
pearl harbour
the lion king
titanic
passion of the christ
fly me to polaris
harry potter & the philosophers stone (when harry looks in the mirror of erised)

can't think of any others right now

Belle

You should be dancing
HSC
bubz :D said:
pearl harbour
I came close to crying in Pearl Harbour because it is possibly the worst movie I have ever seen in my entire life. And I only got through the first hour or so of it before it became too painful :p

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
lol shush! i think i actually liked it. though it could've been (a lot) better :p i cried through the entire thing.

dark`secrets

<insert title>
HSC
N/A
-to kill a mocking bird
-green mile
-walk to remember

err.. tiramisu? LOL that was crap! :p :p
down with nic tse

super katie

BEHOLD!
HSC
glycerine said:
i always cry the second they start singing 'the winter here's cold and bitter...'.
like i must've seen it at least 15 times, and i still bawl my eyes out every time.
haha im gone by that stage, i think i start crying when they kiss in front of that vortex swirly thing or sometimes like just when he gets his soul back and you know she has to kill him anyway

steph@nie

narcissistic whore.
HSC
super katie said:
haha im gone by that stage, i think i start crying when they kiss in front of that vortex swirly thing or sometimes like just when he gets his soul back and you know she has to kill him anyway
I'm a mess by then too. A blubbering mass under a blanket with a sea of tissues at her feet.

I watched Sleepers last night, I cried in that too. When they take them downstairs and rape them.

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
i dunno, it's sad by then and i'm on the verge of crying, but the tears never come out until she stands back [after he's dead] and has that look on her face and the music starts.

and tara dying was sad, but in no way rates up there with becoming pt 2. :(

mack

Banned
HSC
Not a movie, but remember that show Hill st blues? When Mick belker finds out his dad has just died, it ripped my heart in half!

porge

sorry, you've missed me
HSC
N/A
buffy is the absolute best ever, doesnt make me cry tho :O
the only thing i will ever admit/have ever admitted to crying during is the lion king when simbas dad dies in the stampede.
everytime without fail. i once watched it in a different laguage at school and i still cried

astro

HSC
crazyhomo said:
that was a 'joke', right?
Maybe not a 'tear-jerker', but the part where Priam has to beg for Hector's body is pretty emotional

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
well it wasn't really a movie, but last night's big brother when ashalea was evicted and then she found out she won a car almost made me cry! she's so cute!!!

porge

sorry, you've missed me
HSC
N/A
wait there was 2 part show on the abc called marking time
it was on twice
its the best tele movie ever
i cried during that its so beautiful :(

life4_rent

FORREST GUMP!! lost count during that movie.. its THE BEST!!! wher he askd jenny to marry him & at the end when jenny died & his at her grave saying he missed her, and when he finally meets his son, and when he first runs away from the bullies... and and..

i'll be quiet now.. =P

also that angel episode (i will remember, 8th episode of the first season) wher he becomes human only to find that he has to give back that day agen & him and buffy are crying when ther's only abt a minute left.. heartbreaking! *criez*

and LOTR: return of the king - "i can't carry it for you, but i can carry you!" *bursts into tears*

Last edited:

piccaninny

invisible
HSC
- american rhapsody (from the begining till the end of the movie i was crying, because the plot of the film is similar to my life)
- frida (top performance by Salma Hayek)
- count of monte cristo (dont know why this film)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)