Movies You Think Deserve to be in the IMDb's Top 250 Movies of All-Time (1 Viewer)

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
For those of you that are familiar with IMDb, for the past couple of months I have been slowly working my way through all the movies in its Top 250 Movies of All-Time list as voted by its users and I was wondering what movies you think deserve to be in the list but aren't:).

_dhj_

-_-
HSC
Who cares about the IMDb top 250 list when it's got rubbish like LotR and Shawshank in the top 10.

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
i can't believe terminator 2 is ranked 103 and just under finding nemo = = ;; and shawshank redemption is ranked 2nd? thats crazy ! the movies ok i reckon but i wouldn't rank it that high. the green mile > shawshank redemption.

KeypadSDM

B4nn3d
HSC
Have any of you seen Shawshank? It's incredible. The Green Mile has nothing on it. Sure, Shawshank has a happy ending, but it in no way detracts from the social commentry the movie provides.

Benny_

Elementary Penguin
HSC
The amount of movies that are more worthy of 2nd than Shawshank (and The Green Mile) too for that matter probably number in the hundreds if not thousands. It's not a bad movie, but people give it way more credit than is due.

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
KeypadSDM said:
Have any of you seen Shawshank? It's incredible. The Green Mile has nothing on it. Sure, Shawshank has a happy ending, but it in no way detracts from the social commentry the movie provides.
i studied it for english last term lol.

rewster

HSC
I agree 100% that 'The Godfather' be at no. 1. Three movies that come to mind that i think should have made the list somewhere are 'Saw', 'Aladdin' and 'Halloween'.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)