Considering moving out of home?

• Yes

Votes: 28 54.9%
  • No

Votes: 23 45.1%

• Total voters

izi

HSC
Anyone planning on moving out of home???

Ultimate

Unknown
HSC
Originally posted by izi
Yes I have to to attend Usyd, and will consequently be moving out due to my location.

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
not moving out ... good ol' uni (macq) is ten minutes closer than my high school ...:) :) :)

Butterfly_Wings

Cornflake Girl
HSC
I don't want to move out, but my parents have bought a house which they are currently renting out, but they may be moving at any time, and don't want us kiddies going with them. (not that I'd be able to, with UNI...) So I may be moving out this year, but hopefully not.:(

Ultimate

Unknown
HSC
Most people seem to be staying at home..........interesting, but for me I'm forced to move out and stay at St. andrews or Wesley College at sydney (just like boarding at a school I guess).

GJ_JOE

blood brother
not planning to anytime soon, though uni is about 90mins to get there and back.....when i do have enough money to move out i'm moving as far away from my parents as possible!

schwang_thang

yeah id like 2 move out b4 im 20, im planning 2 get a full time job while doin biz part time, n then ill rent sumwhere around burwood if its not 2 expensive

Ezmay

Yeah, same as ultimate. I'm moving out cause I have to location wise. But is that really moving out? I mean I'll be at home during the hols.

Ultimate

Unknown
HSC
Originally posted by Ezmay
Yeah, same as ultimate. I'm moving out cause I have to location wise. But is that really moving out? I mean I'll be at home during the hols.
Same. Are you going to live on campus, like stay in a college at Uni?

FunkyFlava

Psycho@UNSW
HSC
nah i'm not moving out. although if our uni's had those cool on-campus dorms and that, i would love to give it a try.

Jin-17

Originally posted by izi

Maybe in my second year, but just need to have things in order before I move out. Firslty, it would have to be a job which I can do so that it can work with the uni timetable and commitment, saving money so I can pay the rent and not get kicked out one night, finding a good location and fourly finding a roomate who is reliable and that I know. Someone did ask me to live in parramatta with them on a 3 bedroom place, but I refused due to the one big reason MONEY!!!! Besides, living at home, means less stuff I would do if I went out.:D And o yeah I am so bad at cooking, so i prefer my old mum's cooking than my so called cooking:p

Ezmay

Utimate,

yeah I am on campus, I'm staying at wesley - I think you might have replied to one of my messages on the uni board about colleges and I'm pretty sure I replied.

Ultimate

Unknown
HSC
Utimate,

yeah I am on campus, I'm staying at wesley - I think you might have replied to one of my messages on the uni board about colleges and I'm pretty sure I replied.
ok i'll check that, btw is it hard to get into Wesley?

Ezmay

I'm not real sure, I mean it was easy enough for me, but then again I don't really know. Apparently they have 5 applicants for each place. I guess you just have to be what they're after.

Ultimate

Unknown
HSC
I'm not real sure, I mean it was easy enough for me, but then again I don't really know. Apparently they have 5 applicants for each place. I guess you just have to be what they're after.
Yeah I guess, that is what it really comes down to.

Kittycat

HSC
I am only going to move out if I can't get in to USyd 'cause most of the course I wanted to do is at USyd. If I get in to USyd, than I am staying put.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)