moving to canberra!? (1 Viewer)

billiton

HSC
N/A
i am still considering whether or not to move down to cnabeerrra for uni or not!

who has actually made the move down to canberra?
was it hard?
did it take alot of gettin used too?
is nearly everyone there in the same position as you, moving to canberra?

Sammy-Blue

HSC
No one on BOS who goes to ANU moved to Canberra. If you call the head of the college you put as your first preference, they will be happy to answer any questions you have.

neo o

it's coming to me...
HSC
Sammy-Blue said:
No one on BOS who goes to ANU moved to Canberra. If you call the head of the college you put as your first preference, they will be happy to answer any questions you have.
Are you sure about that? :D

- All first years at college are new. I'd say only 20% of undergraduates are townies.
- It's hard for a few, but most people cope.
- It's a great social experience, but it's not as wild as movies make it out to be. There's no hazing, but most of us are unrepetant alcoholics.
- There's a good variety of things to do and I've met some of my closest friends down here.

Re: activities, at most colleges there's a mix of social, sporting and arts events organised by Resident's Committees. There are heaps of ad hoc social events, usually from Thursday to Saturday.

Last edited:

Sammy-Blue

HSC
neo o said:
Are you sure about that? :D

- All first years at college are new. I'd say only 20% of undergraduates are townies.
- It's hard for a few, but most people cope.
- It's a great social experience, but it's not as wild as movies make it out to be. There's no hazing, but most of us are unrepetant alcoholics.
- There's a good variety of things to do and I've met some of my closest friends down here.

Re: activities, at most colleges there's a mix of social, sporting and arts events organised by Resident's Committees. There are heaps of ad hoc social events, usually from Thursday to Saturday.
I was trying to force him to use the search function, but whatever :spin:

neo o

it's coming to me...
HSC
Sammy-Blue said:
I was trying to force him to use the search function, but whatever :spin:
I am easily confused :haha:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)