bscienceboi

HSC
N/A
... said:
oh yes you are

you are coming to meat me
I'm not going to "meat" you.

I want to take photos of the Uni

BOS meetup: everyone brings a camera and we go shooting.

Cyan_phoeniX

HSC
N/A
people from my old school know me as jamie, people from my even older school and everywhere else know me as james. im like two different people.. i guess ill have to come up with one name and stick to it.. hmm.

as for a meetup. i would like to but i'm kind of shy, and i get tired quickly and end up being deadweight. ... If anyone wants to meet me, ill be lurking in the library.

^___^
HSC
Cyan_phoeniX said:
people from my old school know me as jamie, people from my even older school and everywhere else know me as james. im like two different people.. i guess ill have to come up with one name and stick to it.. hmm.

as for a meetup. i would like to but i'm kind of shy, and i get tired quickly and end up being deadweight. ... If anyone wants to meet me, ill be lurking in the library.
sif you go to the library man
with that photo i posted up, chances are you hang around the bar!

bscienceboi

HSC
N/A
Cyan_phoeniX said:
Are you always in that same spot.

I always see Steven too.

Cyan_phoeniX

HSC
N/A
i have hardly seen steve this year. i saw him heaps last year when we were in the same ancient history and philosophy unit but thats about it. I'm usually in the same study spot.. entrance, go up one level, turn left, turn left and were there are all those tables, im usually at the first table... though i stay clear of the library during exam time because its impossible to get seats.

where do u usually sit brian?

bscienceboi

HSC
N/A
I've been through the whole library and I find that level 3 is the worst to study if not at the section with the Psychology/Philosophy books. Level 4 is good in the Engineering/Science section. When its quiet I usually go to the front of the library on level 3 where there are seats against the window where the main entance of the library is.

But usually during exam time I'm at the computers cause there is 2 spare tables that arent used and I just use the computer and tables to study. (on lvl4)

SuGa BunI =D

broken doo dooo booo
HSC
bscienceboi said:
Organizing a BOS meetup where "conveniently" nobody shows up except ... and mz_bubbletea

LMAO.. i knew that somebody would bring that topic up :rolleyes: !!

dont mind movie but skating... helping hands please :D

markmooks

Fucking with your head :)
HSC
MaryJane said:
Thats how I'll be I think... hanging around on the outside of the circle, only problem is that....three people, or maybe 4 know what I look like, and thus will hunt me down and stop my stalking fun :(
Make that 5.. :) I ate whilst idly observing you and Skittles studying on the outside balcony a week or two ago. Beautiful couple :)

philly17

hey I think I know wat u are talking about that steven guy I see him always in the library too.

Cyan_phoeniX

HSC
N/A
markmooks said:
Make that 5.. :) I ate whilst idly observing you and Skittles studying on the outside balcony a week or two ago. Beautiful couple :)

looks like we have a class-A Stalker.

Skittled

What did the crab do?
HSC
markmooks said:
Damnit why don't all you people who see MJ and I just come up and say hello? We only bite each other: we're not a threat to you...

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Haha, *unfortunately has no recollection of Skittled (sorry)*

If i knew i'd say hi!

fornstar

QUEENSLANDER!!!!
HSC
Skittled said:
Damnit why don't all you people who see MJ and I just come up and say hello?
i saw u and MJ on saturday, but u were walkn around like some 2nd yr uni hard arses so i thought it best to sit and study marketing

MaryJane

Extraordinary Machine
HSC
lol, oh yeah punk, we are the two hardest asses on campus! Mess with us, and mess with... us! If you saw us, you must have seen cyan too! Was there a third person with us?!

fornstar

QUEENSLANDER!!!!
HSC
MaryJane said:
lol, oh yeah punk, we are the two hardest asses on campus! Mess with us, and mess with... us! If you saw us, you must have seen cyan too! Was there a third person with us?!
LOL

ummm well i only saw u and ur bf, u guys were leaving SAM. i was outside breathing in ppls cigarette smoke and trying 2 study

u had a lil white and black handbag and he was wearing a black trench coat type of thing, the type ppl wear at parks and flash ppl with

i didnt see cyan with ya's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)