MQ - laidback & carefree? (1 Viewer)

ippie

HSC
Ok i hear you guys say that MQ is laidback compared to the other unis. How and in what way?! It sounds kinda degrading lol, like we're some bludgy place or something

ippie

HSC
lol im like in that thread.

it doesnt really answer my question :\

fernando

Poo
HSC
N/A
i don't get nearly as many hours as my friends do in other unis, but the work i have to do is never ending (literally), i'm up until 3 in the morning almost everyday.. so it's not bludgy at all...
it's just an overall relaxing setting. and the people are pretty cool. [that i've met]

ippie

HSC
fernando said:
i don't get nearly as many hours as my friends do in other unis, but the work i have to do is never ending (literally), i'm up until 3 in the morning almost everyday.. so it's not bludgy at all...
it's just an overall relaxing setting. and the people are pretty cool. [that i've met]
holy 3am?

relaxing setting? Hmm i suppose but how UN-relaxing can it be?

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Concrete everywhere would shit me. Or sandstone. And old uncomfortable seats.

Boxxxhead

Local hairy ethnic man
HSC
fernando said:
I'm up later than that, but it's from a chronic illness, not from work overload :) You're right with what you say though, that the uni seems to have a relaxing setting.

AsyLum said:
Me too.

CieL

HSC
AsyLum said:
And public transport. And half hour to walk anywhere. And people who dress like they're goign to clubbing to go to class.

ippie

HSC
CieL said:
And people who dress like they're goign to clubbing to go to class.
a LOT of people do that. It's fucking uni, no one gives a shit what you wear. I see other girls with fucking Louis Vuitton Bags - WHY THE FUCK? (Maybe they're fake, but I don't get people who wear fakes. Don't you feel stupid if you wear a fake LV? (or any other brand))

I don't give a shit what other people wear, but it's not like I turn up looking like shit either, don't get me wrong.

Last edited:

Kegs

HSC
Oh, I turn up looking like shit all the time. The VC laughed at me once when I went into a meeting with him in a hawaiin shirt, torn shorts and broken thongs. What an awesome day that was for students everywhere.

CieL

HSC
I turn up to uni in my PJs, run barefoot from my car to the submission box before 10am after pulling an all-nighter, run back to my car to drive back home.

Can't get any better than that.

Better yet I sometimes see other people in PJs ahahahah

Yeah, we don't care... well, I don't...

X

xeuyrawp

DarrylKerrigan said:
ROFL! Thats pretty bad. I dont know if i can match that, but being the perpetual procrastinator myself, had a stat170 group assignment due 8pm that day.

Since all of us were lazy bums i decided to get cracking on it at 6:30. Finished by 7:30.... floored it down to uni during peak hour. Planning ahead that parking would be full , i decided to park outside ERIC... embanking the car slightly on the orange walkway... probably not the safest idea. Stumbled out and submitted at 7:59.51sec by their clock

for the record got 19/40, but its the effort that counts
Hhahaha. That's an ace story.

Boxxxhead

Local hairy ethnic man
HSC
Kegs said:
Oh, I turn up looking like shit all the time. The VC laughed at me once when I went into a meeting with him in a hawaiin shirt, torn shorts and broken thongs. What an awesome day that was for students everywhere.
Haha, I like it.

All the actuaries recognise me by my awesome beard.

DarrylKerrigan said:
ROFL! Thats pretty bad. I dont know if i can match that, but being the perpetual procrastinator myself, had a stat170 group assignment due 8pm that day.

Since all of us were lazy bums i decided to get cracking on it at 6:30. Finished by 7:30.... floored it down to uni during peak hour. Planning ahead that parking would be full , i decided to park outside ERIC... embanking the car slightly on the orange walkway... probably not the safest idea. Stumbled out and submitted at 7:59.51sec by their clock

for the record got 19/40, but its the effort that counts
Hahahahahaha, I rate that.

melsc

Premium Member
HSC
CieL said:
I turn up to uni in my PJs, run barefoot from my car to the submission box before 10am after pulling an all-nighter, run back to my car to drive back home.

Can't get any better than that.

Better yet I sometimes see other people in PJs ahahahah

Yeah, we don't care... well, I don't...
I remember when I was in 1st year at UWS for an 8am lecture a guy came in late, in his Pjs wrapped up in a blanket. Most ppl high fived him on the way out!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)