MQ lib (1 Viewer)

P

pLuvia

Yay, I might still be in university to witness this :p

But robots fetching books, we're not that lazy are we? But nonetheless :D:D

ALLLICE

HSC
hmm...but I've found u often come across other useful books and things when ur looking for something else ..and also.. what about those of us who like to wonder aimlessly in the library. Everything will have to be so precise with this i imagine...i dunno if i really like the sound of this :(

But... LoL.. we can all tell our grandchildren of our days of yore when we didn't use robots to retrieve our books... in fact, we found them ourselves! (no way grandma.. you're lying!) ..lol

:read:

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC

P_Dilemma

Extraordinary Entertainer
HSC
ALLLICE said:
hmm...but I've found u often come across other useful books and things when ur looking for something else ..and also.. what about those of us who like to wonder aimlessly in the library. Everything will have to be so precise with this i imagine...i dunno if i really like the sound of this :(
:read:
YES, i know exactly what you mean! Some of my favourite reads only came into my life because i could wonder aimlessly around libraries/book stores! And you find books that are 1000x more interesting than the stuff you're actually looking for (prob because when you're studying something it becomes BORING). These robot arms are unnatural and unnecessary.

-P_D

Good_riceZ

Go the Rabbitohs!
HSC
If people cant find books for themselves wtf are they doing at uni, though it is for the libs benefit more than ours i reckon. Its not like I'd say, hey, I have a robot get books for me, im like tre cool. NO, i would be like tre lazy and triple tre stupid. but the lib would be like so uber cool la

ALLLICE

HSC
P_Dilemma said:
robot arms are unnatural and unnecessary.

-P_D
LoL PHIL132 :)

...i skipped today's lecture for phil..*feels like a rebel*

iwannarock

HSC
wow......just wow..........not that is has an effect on me though.

:santa:

touma88

HSC
was wondering if there were any other unis using robots in their library.

I enjoy hunting down books but then again robots are just wicked

CieL

HSC
Cyan_phoeniX said:
^^^ Thats the new bad-arse libarian they will be bringing in to enforce the 15 minute desk policy :)
That just reminds me when I went to the library last sunday with group members... and we were trying to find a study room.... I walk past a study room with two tables, occupied with books n bags, and no sign of a human being.... so I point towards it and loudly state to my friends:
"I hate it when ****** Asians do this!"

And then the two white guys who were walking towards me say:
"Uhhhhh that's our stuff"

How awkward..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)