MQ Short Exchange Program (1 Viewer)

Sweet_Lemon

Final Sem'
HSC
Anyone applying for it??? OR Anyone went to any of those programs? How u find it???

BTW, it says we have to get 2 references, one from MQ achedemic...so who should v go to? Like the lecturers or someone???

Is it challenging to get accepted??? :)

fornstar

QUEENSLANDER!!!!
HSC
i asked my soc175 tutor from 1st semester to be my reference. only person i could really ask

X

xeuyrawp

Sweet_Lemon said:
BTW, it says we have to get 2 references, one from MQ achedemic...so who should v go to? Like the lecturers or someone???
I doubt you'd go to someone who barely knows your name for a reference. You'd go to your tutor.

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
you can always try a lecturer / tutor from another university :D

Sweet_Lemon

Final Sem'
HSC
PwarYuex said:
I doubt you'd go to someone who barely knows your name for a reference. You'd go to your tutor.
that's what i was thinking bout...but even tutors, i don't really think they know every single person in the tute class...

fornstar

QUEENSLANDER!!!!
HSC
Sweet_Lemon said:
Definitely a nono...lol..
Some friend said its hard to get approved???? :(
and your point??? just apply, worst thing that can happen is you don't get accepted. its not that hard nor is it an extremely long process to apply. just apply and i hope you get it.

where do you want to go???

if i get accepted for a semester in Canada and survive that, im thinking of going Italy or France for a short exchange thingy. that would be cool

Sweet_Lemon

Final Sem'
HSC
fornstar said:
and your point??? just apply, worst thing that can happen is you don't get accepted. its not that hard nor is it an extremely long process to apply. just apply and i hope you get it.

where do you want to go???

if i get accepted for a semester in Canada and survive that, im thinking of going Italy or France for a short exchange thingy. that would be cool
Plan to go for the IECS Strasbourg exchange program...So into France :p

fornstar

QUEENSLANDER!!!!
HSC
Sweet_Lemon said:
Plan to go for the IECS Strasbourg exchange program...So into France :p
nice. i was thinking France as well. go visit Jim Morrison's grave ok? :D

Sweet_Lemon

Final Sem'
HSC
fornstar said:
nice. i was thinking France as well. go visit Jim Morrison's grave ok? :D
Who's tat???
Hum...seems like Strasbourg is about 500km away from Paris...I was thinking bout Paris as an exchange place 4 me to go..lol...but this one is good too

So, who's this Mr. Jim Morrison?

GoodToGo

HSC
N/A
I'm interested in studying law at the University of Vienna...if I can save up enough money.

fornstar

QUEENSLANDER!!!!
HSC
Sweet_Lemon said:
So, who's this Mr. Jim Morrison?
LOL he was the lead singer of this band called The Door's. awesome 60s psychedelic rock :D

basically he quit the band and was hanging out in France. he liked his drugs a lil bit too much and died either from overdose or from a heartattack. he is buried in France, forgot where exactly

so if you go France im excepting a photo of his grave! lol

Sweet_Lemon

Final Sem'
HSC
fornstar said:
LOL he was the lead singer of this band called The Door's. awesome 60s psychedelic rock :D

basically he quit the band and was hanging out in France. he liked his drugs a lil bit too much and died either from overdose or from a heartattack. he is buried in France, forgot where exactly

so if you go France im excepting a photo of his grave! lol
Oh...U want the pic of his grave? SURE I CAN GET U ONE!!! Enlarge it for u, and u can Stick on ya wall...like the poster size....LOL!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)