mq uni blackboard? (1 Viewer)

gfdsapoiuytrewq

HSC
hey,

i was just wondering what the blackboard was, is it just for notes and resources and news etc.?

and where do i find it on the site because i think i found it but it wouldn't let me log in, so im not sure if that was the real thing or not? would my username just be my student id and will my password be the same as everything else?

Azure

Premium Member
HSC
Blackboard is the old system Macquarie University was using. It existed as an area where students could access resources uploaded by their lecturers for individual subjects. It's being replaced by iLearn, which is supposed to be a new and improved system.

You can access Blackboard at: https://learn.mq.edu.au
To access iLearn, go to: https://ilearn.mq.edu.au/login/MQ/

You won't be able to do anything upon logging into either system since your units probably haven't been entered yet.

gfdsapoiuytrewq

HSC
oh okay then thanks :)

what do you mean by "units probably haven't been entered yet" because i have enrolled and everything, or will my units be entered once the semester starts?

Azure

Premium Member
HSC
Usually once you've enrolled in e-student, it takes a little bit of time for the units to be carried over into blackboard. I don't remember the exact date in which they're entered, but it's closer to the start of the semester.

gfdsapoiuytrewq

HSC
hmm ok well ilearn lets me log-in although it doesn't show any units but the blackboard says that my password is incorrect :/

rayy_bann

HSC
hmm ok well ilearn lets me log-in although it doesn't show any units but the blackboard says that my password is incorrect :/
Same with me! Dw I'll keep on trying and i'll ask on monday and give you an update on this! :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)