Mr Darcy is hot (1 Viewer)

s2ophie

HSC
raise your hand if you agree!!

Also what do you reckon? Does Lizzy compromise her values in marrying Mr Darcy for materail reasons or does he truly love him? I reckon she truly lovees him. My teacher tries to teach us the first option but we end up in massive arguments!

His theory is that she falls for him because of Pemberley but i would totally diasgaree. What do you reckon!!

Jinglebell

HSC
*waves hand emphatically*...although i believe the appropriate description is 'sex on a stick':) and those puppy eyes...drool...people shouldn't get me started on this topic, it always ends with swooning:p

your teacher is obviously missing the whole romantic point of the story...sure, pemberly helps her along a little, but lizzy would never marry him if she didn't truly love him...she wouldn't compromise her values, that's the stimulus behind the whole book/series!

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
Soph, you and Mr Darcy!!!!!!!!

Though I must admit, I do understand why you admire him so.... I mean, who couldn't!! Check out the pic!

Just ignore the theory about Darcy... just like we ignore the whole star wars thing lol.........

Jinglebell

HSC
good lord, it's Darcy and he's SMILING! *watches pigs fly past window*

i remember when we were watching P&P the first time, and trying to spot anything resembling a smile...he doesn't even look like mr darcy when he smiles, it's all goofy and wrong:)

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
No, the Pride and Prejudice television miniseries is a HSC set text for the Individual and Society module.

s2ophie

HSC
even better than the lake scene is the piano scene!! MMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!! Go the eye contact!

Jinglebell

HSC
my teacher told me that apparently Andrew Davies wanted to film the lake scene with Darcy nude, but it was to rauncy for P&P...i personally wouldn't have minded too much:)

+:: $i[Q]u3 ::+

Jaded Member
HSC
YUMYUMYUMYUMYUMYUMYUMYUMYUMYUMYUMYUMYUMYUMYUMYUMYUMYUMYUMYUMYUMYUMYUMYUMYUMYUMYUMYUMYUMYUMYUMYUMYUMYUMYUMYUMYUMYUMYUMYUMYUMYUMYUMYUMYUMYUMYUMYUMYUMYUMYUMYUMYUMYUMYUMYUMYUMYUMYUMYUMYUMYUMYUMYUMYUMYUMYUMYUMYUMYUMYUMYUMYUMYUMYUMYUMYUMYUMYUMYUMYUMYUMYUMYUMYUMYUMYUMYUMYUMYUMYUMYUMYUMYUMYUMYUMYUMYUMYUM

Jinglebell

HSC
and is anyone in a co-ed school doing I&S for 3u? i personally can't see guys having much interest...although i debated against a guy on friday who had perfect P&P sideburns. it was hilarious:D

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
Yeah we are co-ed.... there are only two guys in our class, and our teacher is male lol....

The girls are enjoying P&P more than the guys lol!

+:: $i[Q]u3 ::+

Jaded Member
HSC
yep... the guys are complaining that this module is designed specifically for girls... and they're quite right~!

s2ophie

HSC
I don't know. I think guys can handle it. we have a male teacher but he is of course anti-the romance side of things.

muldersgun

HSC
the rest of the course is pretty shite though

Darcy just makes everything a little more bearable.

if only there were more guys like him in the world

hmmmmmm

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)