Mr & Mrs Smith (1 Viewer)

jebbie

imrad. yourerad. letshug.
HSC
Komaticom said:
Upload it onto your mobile as well. That way, you can procrastinate on the go.
Lol, that entertained me more then I think this movie will.

Anyway enough Mr & Mrs Smith bashing.. I swear I wont post another negative thing about the movie.. Unless I see it and it is rubbish.

overthaedge

HSC
i reckon itll do well, considering it virtually sells itself- two of the most beautiful people gettin it on... lol.

iamsickofyear12

HSC
I'll buy a bootleg dvd copy in bali for $1.50, or if I can't find one that is good enough quality I will watch it when it comes out on DVD in Australia, but I'm not paying $11.50 or however much it is to go see at the movies.

bazookajoe

Shy Guy
HSC
Movie prices are a joke these days. Everything from the tickets to the friggin' bottled water.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
The movie plot, is as bubz said, those two are married and they're starting to get bored of each other, oblivious to the fact that they're both assassins, a secret they have kept from each other. Then they get told to kill each other. So, here's my prediction, the ending will be either:

a) they realise they love each other and don't kill each other, instead they fake their own deaths, then run away to an island in the Caribbean and make babies.
b) they realise they love each other and don't kill each other, instead they kill the people that have hired them, then run away to an island in the Caribbean and make babies.

Monkey Butler

Pray For Mojo
HSC
Or one of the assassin companies turns out to be good, while one is bad (probably run by arabs), so they both team up to kill the head of the bad one and work for the good one. And then they dance, like in True Lies. While making babies.

overthaedge

HSC
i saw it today... it was okay, boring in some parts, expected fighting scenes, the good thing was the ending- whilst there was the slightly cliche "love is a battlefield" feeling to it-, it was okay.

LMF^^

(m==)m
HSC
N/A
I would only pay $13 to watch Angelina sex scenez. I have no interest in the movie, just the sex.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)