Mr. Waldron's (1 Viewer)

getmemed

HSC
Has anyone used Mr. Waldon? Would you recommend them? I can't find anything on it except a post from 2005...

black.mamba

HSC
Has anyone used Mr. Waldon? Would you recommend them? I can't find anything on it except a post from 2005...
I went to Mr Waldron for a few last year after my trials, as I performed poorly internally.

I found that he was a great teacher, and in particular, I restructured my essay structure for all the essay modules. He also provided quick and helpful feedback at inconvenient times (feedback within the hour the two nights before the HSC at 11pm).

My marks increased from an internal mark of 88 to an external mark of 92, and I had a friend who went to Mr Waldron last year who got 93 externally after his 87 internally (clutching the band 6s).

I’d definitely recommend him, considering my improvement within a few weeks.

idkkdi

HSC
I went to Mr Waldron for a few last year after my trials, as I performed poorly internally.

I found that he was a great teacher, and in particular, I restructured my essay structure for all the essay modules. He also provided quick and helpful feedback at inconvenient times (feedback within the hour the two nights before the HSC at 11pm).

My marks increased from an internal mark of 88 to an external mark of 92, and I had a friend who went to Mr Waldron last year who got 93 externally after his 87 internally (clutching the band 6s).

I’d definitely recommend him, considering my improvement within a few weeks.
bro is this like some secret teacher that only grammar knows about wtf.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)