Mr Ye 100% coaching college (1 Viewer)

Talz123

HSC
N/A
Hi
Need informtion about Mr Ye (100%) coaching college
Like where it is located ?its contact no ?and address.What are the fees ?and from which class they take tuition?
Tried my best but couldnt find anything on internet.Reviews abt its coaching etc.
Thanks heaps

bhupi

HSC
N/A
Any luck finding him? If you can share his address/phone number that will be great.

Hi
Need informtion about Mr Ye (100%) coaching college
Like where it is located ?its contact no ?and address.What are the fees ?and from which class they take tuition?
Tried my best but couldnt find anything on internet.Reviews abt its coaching etc.
Thanks heaps

Salimaji

HSC
N/A
Hello there,
Wanted to check if u got the Mr. Ye's address or contact details. I am struggling to find the good coaching for my daughter's selective exam.

Thanks

Xzyle

HSC
Hello there,
Wanted to check if u got the Mr. Ye's address or contact details. I am struggling to find the good coaching for my daughter's selective exam.

Thanks
Mr. Ye is a comprehensive tutoring centre for primary school. I went there between Years 3-6, and would highly recommend it, it provided me the results that I wanted - entrance to James Ruse and several scholarships.
He has mini-quizzes at the beginning of each lesson that go for 20 minutes? (from my vague memory, I left Mr Ye in 2013. Currently sitting my HSC.)

He is situated in Campsie (inner West), about 50m away from the KFC.
I would recommend him if your children have good work ethic and are respectful. He will push his students to get the results, but he can only do so (and will only accept your daughter) if they are both intelligent and diligent.

He doesn't advertise much due to the fact that his business is in high demand, and he has a long waiting list. There is an entrance exam, so your daughter will need to already have a base level of skill or academic ability to get in. It is quite elitist, but it is simply a matter of supply and demand.

If the system that I have described doesn't appear to fit your daughter, perhaps you could try Pre-Uni as an alternative, they are much larger and will take pretty much everyone.

Most of his students come from recommendations within the Chinese community. I'd estimate 99% of his students are Ethnic, with the vast majority being Chinese. I've lost his phone number after all these years. However if you live in the area, perhaps you could consider popping in, it's genuinely just a 50m walk up the road from KFC in Campsie, it has a small entrance that has stairs leading up with blue carpet.

Salimaji

HSC
N/A
Thanks a lot for the information, I am happy with the above and will make visit now.. not sure if it is open on Sunday.

ChrisFromRuse

HSC
Hey! If you are still interested in selective test preparation and would like to join the new societal shift away from traditional large group tutoring (20-40 students) to smaller group classes (maximum 7 students) please check us out: www.alphaonecollege.com.au

We have tutored over 300 students since we started 2 years ago and the secret in our success are these new small group classes that brought our students much success!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)